cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG2522 ink cartridges

stevebeilgard
Apprentice

I have a new pixma 2025. I also have new canon 245 and 246 cartridges that don't work. I did get the 243 and 244 in the new printer box, and they work. But, from the web site it said the cartridges should be 245 and 246. The question is, was the web site incorrect or will the 245 & 246 work as well? Or, do I just use the 243 & 244?

3 REPLIES 3

Stephen

Hi there.

Canon USA doesn't sell a PIXMA that has "2025" in the model. You might want to verify the model information from the unit itself - it's usually on the front panel. 

You'll be able to verify the ink that's compatible with your printer on our site at canon.us/inkfinder

Sorry, it's a MG2522 model. Just out of the box, but will not take a 245xl 0r 246xl cartridge.  It works fine with a 223xl and 224xl. Thanks for the answer

HI stevebeilgard,

Please contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives via phone or chat. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

https://mycanon.usa.canon.com

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements