Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG6320 - Photos print with lines at the bottom

I just setup my printer last night and tried to print some 4x6 photos.  When the first photo was printing, the paper went crooked at the last inch of the paper, and it was blurry.  I attempted 6 more prints, the paper stayed straight through the whol...

td512 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MP970 driver

can't find MP970 driver  only 980 which does not work w Pavilon g4 with Windows 8; I get printer error msg even on test page

dvalcor1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

color

I have a PMIX mp830 printer that works well in black and white, but when I try to print in color everything comes out pink. I have followed all the instruction, cleaned the nozzles twice - deep cleaned them - lined the heads - nothing helps

color is different when printing on a disc

the big cartridge was low on ink and i needed my document printed (paper)i got away with it by clicking fast on the warning and pop up windows that came and kept remembering my that i should not be cheap and wait for the catridge to be empty before b...

20130501_204610.jpg
fatdjsin by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MX432 Scanning Issue

I have a MX432 that I have connected thru a wireless router. The print function works fine but the scanning does not work. I downloaded the MP Naviagator from the website but still no luck. I think I am missing a step but need assistance. Can some he...

davenplr by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements