Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma MX431 with WiFi/Airprint issue

I bought my Canon printer 3 weeks ago and it has been working fine until yesterday. I tried to add as a new printer on my Macbook Pro and it was not finding the printer over WiFi and today when I tried to print a file from iPad 3 the same thing happe...

Cannot download MP drivers (MX432)

I bought a new computer (Windows 8 basic) and I am trying to re-install the drivers for my Canon MX432 printer using the CD-ROM that came with it. I am getting error messages now. I tried to go to the Canon website and downloading the drivers there b...

tasiag by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 6A80 on my MP 560.

I have tried clearing this with the 1 2 3 4 button method but this doen't work.  I have uninstalled tthe driver and installed it again.  There doesn't appear to be anything stuck.  Can anyone help please.

porky by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Questions about imageformula p-215

Hi Could not find a better place than General discussion for scanners.So, I need a scanner with twain and adf. After a couple of hours googling my #1 is the p-125.Some amazon users complains and says that adf does not work propely.The scanner grabs 2...

MG5470 Issues

Hi, I recently bought a MG5470 and have the following issues with it:  (1): Slow warming up. I have an old MX357 and I kept both printers on with power saving off. The older MX357 warms up much faster then the new MG5470. It can take up to a third lo...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements