Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MG2220 won't connect to PC

My computer either completely ignores the USB connection, or tells me it's not supported/recognized. I tried reinstalling the driver, but it wouldn't work as it required a connection to the printer. 

MX882 printer - mysterious problems!

We have an MX882 printer in our office. We are trying to switch over to a wireless connection from a USB connection. We have both a PC and a Mac. We've installed the drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers, per the advice on this forum - but...

MX432 Scanning Issue

I am having scanning problems with my printer. I am connected via wireless and printing is functioning; however, the scan feature is not. I downloaded the Naviagator thru the website and still a "no-go." Am I missing a step here -- Please help!? I am...

davenplr by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MX432 Print Auto Rotate

Is there a printer setting I'm missing so when portrait or landscape pages are in the same document they will print correctly?  I keep getting pages that should print landscape printing portrait.  Thanks for the help!

How do I get my Imac to see my MX452

I have downloaded the drivers from the website, the cd, and Apple, but when I go to print, it tells me to download the drivers every time. The wifi portion of the printer works great however, I can print from my Ipad, just not my imac! Please help. I...

vsm330 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements