cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MX 920 error code C000

LeslieD
Apprentice

This printer failed to tell me ink was out, and it printed anyway. I put in new printer cartridges, and I got error code C000.

I unplugged it and replugged it. No go. I found my way to this forum, and I saw someone post about another error to plug it into the wall instead of the power strip. Still no go.

is there anything to do?

Thank you.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

LeslieD
Apprentice

So, never mind. Operator error.

i had two small black ink cartridges installed in instead of a yellow. That happened because I was installing 3 at the same time. I wish it had told me right away. It would have saved me a LOT of time and frustration. 

View solution in original post

Hello.

This particular error can occur if something is keeping the ink carriage from moving properly.  This usually happens if a tank is installed in the wrong slot or if a tank is not snapped into place properly.  If the error ever happens to occur again, please visit the following link for more information:

C000 Error

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

LeslieD
Apprentice

So, never mind. Operator error.

i had two small black ink cartridges installed in instead of a yellow. That happened because I was installing 3 at the same time. I wish it had told me right away. It would have saved me a LOT of time and frustration. 

Hello.

This particular error can occur if something is keeping the ink carriage from moving properly.  This usually happens if a tank is installed in the wrong slot or if a tank is not snapped into place properly.  If the error ever happens to occur again, please visit the following link for more information:

C000 Error

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank you.

Solved my problem thnaks

i checked my cartridges and YES...one was not seated well.
This forum was my last attempt before buying a new printer. Thank you!
Announcements