Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG29505

I am unable to power on the above printer. As soon as I connect the power lead the ALARM light comes on (not flashing) and i am unable to switch on. Advice please. TIA.

Paddock by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TS9020 Code 6004

The printer was working fine a few weeks ago. I just replaced the ink cause they were running low and now it's giving me the 6004 code. When it turns on, it'll take paper from the rear loading tray and run it though to the output. I checked for paper...

hi there. printer ts 7451.

I recently bought this because of its price and connectivity. (wfi/bluetooth/wifi direct.) Although a light user of printing and scanning, I do like to have value for money and it seemed gr8 price.  I set it up easily and printed what i wanted throug...

Resolved! MX922 software stuck at 4x6 size

My MX922 prints documents only on the left side of the page. It has worked fine until this last month. The “Printer Preferences” page shows paper size as 8-1/2 x 11. The “Properties” page shows paper size as 4 x 6, the only option available. I can no...

normd by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

why can't I print

I recently started working from home. Once I had all my employer provided equipment set up, including vpn, I could no longer print from my personal laptop to my Canon MG2900 Series printer.  I have an HP notebook that has no problem connecting with m...

PIXMA TR7520 Unable To Scan

I have a Pixma TR7520 which used to scan to Image Garden but now does not even though I am using the same hardware. I am not sure if the scan facility ever worked ater changing to Windows 10 but i think it did. Als now I just get an error message " P...

Nuddy53 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma MG7720 printing black only - New Printhead!

Hello everyone,My MG7720 printer got the printhead squares double walls but printing all the colors somehow ok. Doing an automatic and manual cleaning made the colors better but the lines at the top of the page were still double - issue reflected in ...

Capture.JPG IMG_20210626_162821.jpg
Habu by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Printer beeps at 4:30AM unplugged or plugged in

Pixma MG 6120Printer beeps at 4:30 AM every day for about three minutes, even when not plugged in. Update 8/2/21:  I set my alarm clock and got up to watch and listen. There was no error message on the printer's screen. I moved my Amazon Echo device ...

My G6000 takes forever to start printing

When I send a print job it doesn't make a sound until a solid 5 minutes after it's been sent. It then will do some sort of adjusting, and then wait another 5 to 10 to just never actually getting around to printing. It's driving me crazy. It's connect...

Capture.PNG

PIXMA TS5320 Driver Issue

Hello, I haven't used my printer since May. Today I tried to print and it gave me the option to save to PDF instead, which has never happened.  I checked my "Printers and Scanners" settings and it says the driver is unavailable. How does that happen ...

Black text is fuzzy in alternate lines

My Pixma MG6821 began printing black text in clear and alternate fuzzy lines. It will print 2 clear lines and then 2 fuzzy lines continually down the page. Colored text is OK. I know that many people have reported this problem on different Canon prin...

tcreek by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Print with BLACK ink -Printer G4200

My BLACK ink is half full.  When I print and the font is grey the print is faded and squiggly.  Again the ink is half full.. do I need to fill the ink, doesn't seem like I would need to.  I have cleaned the heads, checked alignment, deep cleaned.. ou...

kievit by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon TS8250

Hi,I had to remove the printer plug from the wall, I know one shouldn't do this, but I had to.When I reinserted the plug back into the wall the printer doesn't respond. The printerscreen just shows the CANON logo which is lit. Pressing the on/off swi...

lutuhure by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements