Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! G4010 Color Printing Awful

Hello,After repeated cleanings, deep cleanings, alignment checks, etc this is how it's printing colors.  It was printing fine a few months ago.  Ink levels are ok.  Suggestions?Thanks 

IMG_9437.JPG

PIXMA MG3520 Solid Blue Light On

What does the solid blue light next to the icon on the PIXMA printer mean?? (the paper won't feed and the ink cartridges keep sliding). The solid orange CL light is on, which I think means the color ink is empty.)

QW by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3510 Error Code 2, 140, 21

I am unable to scan, because I get this message: "Printer is now in use or an error has occured. Check status. Scanner driver will be closed. Error: 2, 140, 21." Any suggestions? Thanks so much!

new ink not registering

My black ink ran out I have a brand new large one that was still in the package .I opened it and installed it but it still says my black ink is empty.Could they have sold me a bad ink

Gator72 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma TS3522

My printer works fine. I can send something from my phone to copy and print. But when I put something in my scanner to copy and print I get a black line down the right side of the paper. We have cleaned the window. So it’s not that. And no sign of cr...

5F507788-D102-4356-86E6-BC3AF4EADF09.jpeg
Yvonnec by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma MG2522 NO Power

Started with a paper jam error. Followed steps to clear. Nothing changed. After several power cycles and trying  Card stock, still nothing. Unplugged again for power cycle and now NO POWER to printer. Only about 3 months old. Someone at help desk ple...

Resolved! scanner not working with Mac Big Sur

Does MacOS11.6 BigSur recognize the pixma MG5420 scanner? I have loaded the Canon IJscanner3 driver but it does not appear in the applications after so I cannot open it to scan documents. Otherwise, the MG5420 printer works without needing to upload ...

Resolved! Manual Printhead alignment fail - MG3620

I have done the automatic AND manual printhead alignments and I am still getting issues with the printing. Some lines print fine while others are all over the place (see image). Is there a way to physically align this? I have done both kinds of align...

20210219_090941.jpg
dherna13 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements