Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Pixma TS3522 - Where is the Serial Number?

Can't get drivers or even REGISTER my new TS3522 printer because I'm finding no Serial Number that the Product screen on Canon's site will accept. On the back of the printer, right beside a barcode, is a number "QC7-1389-DB01-01" and a number further...

Unable to set up new MG3620

When I press the wifi button the power light stays on... it does not start to flash. (PS my work IT guy spent 2 hours trying to set up this printer for me and was unable to)

dsaslow by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 Black is blurry when printing on discs

I have a MX922 that prints normally on paper, and in all other colors, but when I print black items such as text on a DVD, the text is ghosted and blurry, as though the printhead was misaligned.  However, printing on paper does not cause this issue. ...

parkerg3 by Contributor
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

TR8520 won't copy from ADF

Brand new TR8520 multi-function print/copy/scan/fax won't copy from the ADF. I've tried everything from the manual - at least I think I have - and it's still not working. Help! 

PixmaMG6820 ORANGE LIGHT

WE recently moved and we moved the printer super carefully. We only had to move less than 5 miles. Nothing was placed on top of the printer and it was kept safe. When we went to set up the printer, only the orange light comes on. Nothing with the scr...

Canon Pixma MG2520

In the past 8 months my printer will not print text.  My laptop recognizes the device (Lenovo Thinkpad Edge 520) with a windows 10 upgrade (original ops 7), engaging the print function will activate the printer, it will inject paper, the ususal print...

aallynw by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting Pixma MP210 to Chromebook

My MP210 refuses to die & I'm hoping to use it until the ink runs out. I gave it to my Mom to use with her Chromebook, but I can't get it to work. The Chromebook recognizes the printer by name but doesn't have a driver for it. I checked the product w...

Cardstock Q

My printer;  G7020 What is the heaviest weight cardstock I can safely run through my printer? thx

paul4ut by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Losing wireless connection with MG3520

I have a Mac and I'm trying to connect wirelessly the MG3520, it connects well with a USB cable but when I go thru the steps for wireless it says its connected, but when I go to print wirelessly it says no printer identified. I have done this several...

Nancy14 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG 2525-ScanGear output size

Initially the output size in ScanGear Advanced tab was set to letter size 8.69" x 11.??",  but afterwards it auto changed to8.34" x 8.64,"  resulting in cropped preview image!!I've tried numerous hacks but can't change it back!!Please help.

progman by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements