Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX922 no print black color

MX922. No nozzle, no clogged, has been clean over 3 times, new ink, tried several times, but still can not print out black color, others color normal. Who can assistant me to resolve it pls? Thanks

Cooper1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MX922 BK Ink issue

BK ink ran out without giving an alert. After replacing the cartridge, the printer shows updated ink levels, but MAC doesn't on ink level window. When I print document, BK ink is not working. I have cleaned the nozzles several times with two differen...

rovolita by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Paper Jam error message - Canon i80

Canon i80, has ink carts, appears ready to print but no go. Upon starting:1) carraige moves from far right to far left then settles into 'ready' position2) paper is taken up / moves into position3) yellow light flashes 3 times Manual says 3 lights = ...

sfphoto by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanner Errors 15, 157, 0 on Pixma MX472 (Mac)

I just bought this printer and have been trying to get it to work with my Mac that's running OS X 10.7. At this point, I'm at a loss; I've tried plugging the scanner into the computer via USB, but that doesn't seem to get it to connect either.  I con...

Trying to follow manual to scan--not much luck

I just purchased a PIXMA TS3822 printer. I'm trying to learn how to use it, and I downloaded the manual. Trouble is, the illustrations I see and the settings it describes are not to be found. I can't figure out how to name a folder in my documents to...

Pixma MG6821 Error Code 1403

Hello, My printer suddendly developed this error 1403 error code stating that the printer head is incorrect. After trying several troubleshooting methods, I cannot get the error message to resolve. My printer is registered, but it is outside of the s...

djkruse by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements