Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon PIXMA ts9521c availability

I'm just looking for general information as to when the Canon ts9521c will be back in stock. From Amazon reviews, it looks like it was back in stock in March 2022, but quickly sold out. I would prefer to buy direct from the manufacturer and not pay a...

Canon MG7520 Incorrect Print head Error

Getting incorrect print head error 1405 on Canon MG7520 printer.    This makes the 2nd Canon printer for me to fail with incorrect print head error message this year.   Is this some covert product obsolence buried in the firmware of the printers?  If...

pixma ix6820 - margins keep printing

I have had my pixma 6820 for about two years. While I have generally been satisfied with the quality of the printer, I have continued to have a problem with margins printing on my products, even when I set it to have NO margins. For example, I just p...

babydoc by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to print greeting cards

Hello. I have the PIXMA TS9521C and I'm trying to print a 5x7 greeting card. Nothing fancy. Just a graphic on one side. However, I can't seem to get it to print correctly. No matter the setting I try, it appears to be either incorrectly sized or misp...

Resolved! WIA driver

Hi,I switched my printer/scanner (PIXMA TR7022) to a different computer (HP/Windows11) and uploaded the drivers (WiFi connection). When I try to use the scanning function, it tells me that I need a WIA driver as seen below.Any idea how to correct thi...

NurseyGirl06_0-1652046623107.png

Resolved! Unable to enlarge ID Card on 2 sided copy.

I have a canon TR8520 all in one printer. I am trying to copy and enlarge an ID Card on the front panel of the printer. the " Magnif. Same Size " is greyed out, making it impossible to change the size of the card. Any help will be much appreciated.

theweav by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG3620 won't turn on

I've only had This printer for 5 months and it suddenly won't turn on.  I have unplugged and re-plugged it, I tested the printer in a separate plug in another room.  Nothing.  Suggestions?

CS2022 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX490 “low on ink”

I recently replaced the black cartridge. This is the second time in the past few months. I keep getting a “low on ink” message. There is no way the cartridge is low. I’m not even sure the previous one was low or empty, I seem to have had this issue s...

Resolved! PIXMA TS 8120 REINSTALL

Hey, y'all, I'm attempting to reinstall my wife's printer on my Windows 10 desktop. Things got pretty dicey with it, and I just uninstalled the device. But upon reinstalling, I'm getting duplicate devices - Copy 1, Copy 2, Direct-This, Scan-That, etc...

JimSpy by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements