Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! PIXMA TS 8120 REINSTALL

Hey, y'all, I'm attempting to reinstall my wife's printer on my Windows 10 desktop. Things got pretty dicey with it, and I just uninstalled the device. But upon reinstalling, I'm getting duplicate devices - Copy 1, Copy 2, Direct-This, Scan-That, etc...

JimSpy by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Old printer

Hi, I am trying to see if my new HP lap top which runs on Windows 10 will accept my very old printer. I think there is something I can download? The printer is (ahem, its old) is a Canon PIXMA IP 2600. Many thanks for your help.

George13 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon TR8500 Printer

Suddenly my printer will not print!  It printed this morning, then when I went to print something, it keeps saying printer offline (when it is ON) and will not print.  I tried re-surging the router and putting in the wireless LAN information and it s...

smls25 by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

MX475 - Black Ink Prints Shadowy and Unclear

Hi! So I recently bought this printer MX475 and I know it's kinda old but it was in perfect condition. I have used it a lot and than the black ink was over so I replaced it. Bought an original FINE cartridge. It was printing great enough. After a cou...

I need service now.

My ts9120 prints only in black, no color, even I replace the printhead. I called support and they give some advice, nothing. The only thing that I want is service but they refuse. I want to sent my printer for repair. I think I have right to get serv...

rgancedo by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon TS8200 - No Pigment Black

I've replaced the pigment black cartridge. I've tried nozzle cleaning, even deep cleaning. Pigment black does not print.Mac OS 10.13.6, printing via wifi. The issue is the same regardless of the program that I use.How can I fix it?

nirbhao by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements