Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help setting my printer up

I just bought a simple PIXMA 2500 series printer with USB cord because I thought it would be easier to use. I downloaded the recommended driver online and my new Alienware M15 still isn't printing when I try, Have I missed something or is there a set...

shanes by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MX922 cannot communicate with PC

My MX922 suddenly stopped communicating with my Windows 10 PC. When I try to print even a test page, the printer dialog box pops up and says "Printer not responding." I've uninstalled the drivers and re-installed the drivers, rebooted multiple times,...

will1966 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX922 not loading paper lower cassette

Paper not feeding from the lower cassette and I get error code 1008 that says there is no paper in the lower cassette. I have cleaned the roller, loaded and unloaded and re-loaded paper, aligned the tabs on the paper tray appropriately....all to no a...

PIXMA MX922 CD/DVD Printing Offset

My problem With the J tray for CD/DVD is when printing it prints offset , not center. I have used the Image garden alignment feature to try to adjust it, but still no luck. Anyone know the fix?

alignment.JPG
hridge10 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon G600 ink splotch on trailing corner

Hi, when printing on thicker stock only, I'm getting an ink splotch right on the trailing corner of the card stock every time.I've set the printer to the correct paper type and tried all the cleaning routines but it's still doing it. Any help?

PIXMA MG2522 Borderless Printing

Recently purchased the Canon Pixma MG 2522. I scanned some sheet music for work but when I print it out it has a white border. I want the image to fill the entire page without a border. I've been unable to.Also you can see the dull background. I woul...

IMG_6052.jpg
Pete440 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Setting TR8620a paper source

I am using a MacBookPro running Ventura 13.01 and I cannot figure out how to set the paper source between the cassette and the rear feed. The instructions say to go to the print driver but there is no way to access that on the Mac System Settings.Any...

JimCary by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Canon G6020 - Error code 495a

My printer displays error code 495a. This is frustrating because when this error is displayed, the LCD menu system on the printer is disabled. None of the buttons do anything anymore, so I can't access the system menu to change wifi settings. The onl...

PIXMA MX492 ink error

my mx492 gives me the 1688 out of ink error. the last cartridge was low but i'm sure was not out. i've put in a new cartridge but still get the error. as well, i can't scan. thnx

yuri10 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements