Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG7550 scan without ink

Hi, I bought my Canon MG7550 one year ago and I am very disappointed in Canon.I like the DSLR cameras, but the printer is a disaster.Sometimes it cannot connect to the wifi, or when it does, it drops the connection after a while. I have to turn it of...

belatopn by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error message on Canon Pixma MX922

I've upgraded my Mac to High Sierra.  I have installed updated fireware for my canon pixma mx922.  I open the scanner and I get the message that shows up in the screen shot.  I check the status as it says and it says its outta ink...Can I not scan if...

Screen Shot 2018-01-03 at 11.28.19 PM.png

Canon TS3150 Scanning Without Ink

I have ran out of black ink in the Canon TS3150 printer, but the printer will not me scan a document to my laptop. Surely you dont need ink to scan a document to a laptop?????

Sian by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5300 C000 error

You people have put me through HELL this past week!Because one of the ink cartridges on my Canon Pixma MG5300 is empty, NOTHING will work anymore!Even the scanner won't work. I need the scanner to work because bureaucracy.The error code is C000Nothin...

Issue Scanning With My Canon PIXMA MG2220 Printer.

Hi. I've been unable to continually scan objects using my Canon PIXMA MG2220 Printer and I notice that in the display area there is a blinking O or half 8 symbol / sign and I'm not sure what that means (I took a picture of the sign, see the imag...

IMG_20210301_182920.jpg
rgcun by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG2522 Code 5, 156, 69

Receiving code 5,156,69 Cannot communicate with scanner for these reasons: - Scanner is turned off. - USB cable is disconnected. Neither of these is true. I have seen that I need to turn OFF VPN, and I have turned this off, but it isn't helping. I ha...

Scanning with a Pixma G620

My TS8220 stopped working so I bought the Pixma G620 - partly because of the refillable ink.  I'm just about ready to return it.I loaded the software and all the extra stuff Canon has and couldn't get anything to print.  So I called the Canon helpdes...

Scanning without using cartridge -- MP640?

I have a PIXMA MP640. Does the "Canon PIXMA Printer Scanner Without Ink Cartridges" apply to my machine (link below)? I don't find a list. How does one tell if the cartridge is being used or not in scanning? I used the press and hold Stop button for ...

genegold by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Scan Without Ink

I'm trying to get help for my PIXMA All-inb-one printer. First, I tried calling these 800 numbers: 800-652-2666;888-604-[remainder of phone number removed per forum guidelines], 800-436-[removed] and 800-243-[removed]. I either get a recording that W...

thailen by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements