Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Pixma Ts 3522 Out of Paper error

When I try to print something, it makes a lot of noise as it is trying to get paper, but it does not find the paper. Then a message pops on my computer saying it is out of paper. I have tried adding more paper, taking out some paper, only having one ...

Izza by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA G6020 Spits Out Blank Pages

My brand new G6020 goes through all the motions but spits out only blank paper.  I've had it 2 days, it worked the first time (yesterday) then quit entirely.  I re-installed from new and it said the installation was a success.  It makes all the noise...

hhccaz by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon PIXMA MX922 won't feed paper

I have a PIXMA MX922 that will no longer feed any paper from the tray. There is only one tray for standard letter size paper and there is no option for single page feeding.  I have cleaned the rollers several times, following the step-by-step instruc...

klscott by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Color Correction on a TS8320

I write and sell computer software for the Security Industry.  When I print photographs on my TS8320 printer, the printed images match what I see on my screen.  When I use Canon's Image Garden software to print labels on my CD/DVDs the image on the m...

FM.jpg Scan.jpg
harkawy by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TR4520 Error 1682

Canon TR4520 PIXMA 1682 COL Install ink cartridges correctlyI have taken the cartridges out several times. It always had error 1682. Finally, I bought a new one. Replaced with new cartridges, and then it works normally for 2 weeks. And then the error...

sambuela by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PIXMA MG2520 Printer driver unavailable

I am trying to connect Canon MG2520 to my new laptop using Windows 10. I download the driver and software, but when it gets to the Printer Connection stage, the process stops. Initially it says the printer IS detected and to wait for the installation...

teach333 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Pixma MX922 not printing magenta

My magenta cartridge ran out of ink. I needed to finish printing something so I popped in an old one to see if there was anything left. There wasn't. I replaced the cartridge with a new one and it is still not printing magenta. I tried a different un...

Artelise by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TS202 Won't Print Web Pages

its either my laptop,or my printer, or my ignorance thats not allowing me to print out web pages WTFhey how y'all doin, Well Im stumped with a printing issue that i know that either somthings missing as in driver or download or its ....me ..doin somt...

JD714OC by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Mass Scanning Via Rear Tray - Canon TS6420

Hi there! I'll include the full story; in case anyone has suggestions beyond just my main question. (note*** "go buy a 500$ dedicated photo scanner" is not constructive advice!)I recently came in to possession of a MASSIVE number of family photos tha...

cts523 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX922 Print Head Issues

I have been through two MX922s and three printheads.  After two years with each printer, either the print head needs replacing or I get blurry print outs.  Fed up.  Buying a Lexmark color printer.  After 9 years of buying your printers; GOOD BYE CANO...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements