Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUPPORT CODE 6000

SUPPORT CODE 6000I cannot clear this code. I have tried EVERYTHING! Paperjam was cleared and now this code cannot be removed. I have tried looking for solutions on line, but non of them work. I really like this printer. I purchased it over a month ag...

3,202,55 error Scanning on Canon TR4720

Network scanning is unreliable and fails with a 3,202,55 error. I haveRemoved and reinstalled all driversHard reset the printer / scannerReset the wifi settings (75% signal)Firmware is all up to date on the deviceRebooted windows clientIt scans with ...

KalishC by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

TS3500 using ink way too fast

My parents got a new TS3500 a couple months ago which I helped them install.  They print minimally (no more than a dozen pages a month).  I was surprised when the next week they said they were getting the 'Low Ink' notification. I looked online and f...

kjbro by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

PIXMA TS6420 Won't Print from Computer, OK on Phone

I have not been successful in getting my new TS6420 to print from my computer. No problems from my Android phone but I have downloaded the driver and software multiple times as instructed in the setup and it just won't print from my desk top computer...

MAElls by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX922 Won't Scan, Generates Error Code 5,157,69

My Canon MX922 will not scan.  I have Windows 365 operating systemand am hardwired to the computer.  When I try to scan I get error codes 5, 157,69.  I didn't see a choice of drivers that addressed Windows 365.  Which driver do I need to correct the ...

WaltC by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TS5320 print patern missing lines and color faint

cleaned both color and black printer cartridge heads.  did this with regular cleaning and deep cleaning then I actually cleaned them manually. when  the cartridges are place on a paper towel all the inkjet outlet holes leave very good imprint  there ...

845VALUE by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TR4720 Print spool error

I have just recently started having a problem printing from my Android phone to my Canon TR4720.  It has always printed just fine until the last few days.  Now when I open a file to print, I get a Print Spool error.  I have Googled this error and don...

PIXMA TS9020 only prints pink hues-- no cyan!

Hello,My Canon TS9020 printer is not printing BK or C (Black and Cyan).I have run a nozzle check, Clean, and Deep clean cycle and neither of these functions have solved the issue.Everything is printing in yellow and pink, the PGBK cartridge is workin...

CinnaRo by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG2500 Laptop Says Printer Not Found

I recently purchased a Cannon Pixma MG2500 printer and hooked it up to my laptop using the USB cable that was included. I am having a hard time setting up the printer to the laptop. It keeps saying not found, not recognized. Can you help?

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements