Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need a 64-bit driver for the TS6220

I am unable to connect FROM Corel/Paint Shop Pro 64-bit software to my Canon TS6220 printer but I am able to send a copy of a scanned photo TO my software FROM the printer.  Canon support/drivers and downloads does not include an upgrade to 64-bit fo...

tct2125 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG 2500 series Printer

Everytime I need to print, I get a pop-up message to install a printer.  I just bought the printer about 3 months ago.  All I can get it to print is the test print page.

Raeven by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX922

This printer was purchased new in 2015.  Today, while trying to print a post card, the card jammed.  I removed the jammed card by pulling out the cassettes and retrieving that card.  Now I cannot get the printer to recognize that there is no paper ja...

bill_h by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma G4210 Printing dark on cardstock

I just started experiencing an issue when printing on cards to keep. When printing a photo of any kind the print ends up dark and faded. I've tried adjusting the photo brightness and contrast in Photoshop and every print is the same. If I print on ph...

carbfrze by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma TS3122 two sides

My fourth attempt at a response.....Does ANYONE know how to  print two-sided???????? There's a Collate option, an odd or even pages option, lots of options, but I just don't know which to pick to print two sided. Granted, I will have to take the prin...

MX922 Ink cartridges won't snap in correctly

The cartridges don't seem to snap in correctly anymore and therefore aren't recognized.  The cartridges seem loose and when I try to reload them or replace them with another cartridge I can tell they don't snap in correctly.  If I push them down, I g...

Processing Please Wait Momentarily MG5720

Every time I attempt to print a document on my PIXMA MG5720 the message "Processing Please Wait Momentarily" is displayed on the printer screen.  Any attempts  to clear the message are not possible.  The only solution that I have found is to turn off...

budscyn by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 not printing actual size

Just picked up a canon MX922 and it's not printing actual size like my HP photosmart did.I'm printing PDF files with images on them of specific sizes.  How do I get my canon to print properly?Using windows 10

Prixma TS3150

Having trouble printing from my MAC laptop. It's my mum's printer -  Prixma TS3150 - I have a feeling she hasn't used it for a long time. I've cleaned the ink cartridges and have done a deep clean using the tool button but I'm still getting an "E" 5 ...

Canon GM2040

Hi All Can i scan from Canon PIXMA GM2040 A4 Mono Ink Tank Wi-Fi Printer? Regards Frost 

frost by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922: Persistant Quality Issues

My Canon MX922 seems to be incapable of a quality print — and I'm not even trying to print images or anything... I'm just looking for something good enough to print shipping labels.  This is the sort of issue I see a lot. Weird wavy lines and incompl...

IMG_1071.JPG IMG_1072.JPG IMG_1073.JPG Screen Shot 2020-11-22 at 3.32.51 PM.png
kamki by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements