Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G6020 wants to use rear paper tray

When trying to print from PC, Mac or iPhone, G6020 wants to use rear paper tray, despite the fact that I chose main cassette (was on Auto) for paper feed. Also specified cassette in print dialogue boxes. Considering throwing printer through window.

ahartwig by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

FAX from Word 2010 with MX922

I have had Word for years and always been able to fax from it thru the multi functoin printer/fax machine I had at the time. Not so with the MX922 and Word 2010 combo.  How it usually works is that you just click 'print' but hen select the "MX922 FAX...

mmw123 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX860 - Scanning Error

I have a Pixma MX860 running on Windows 11 home, ver 22H2, with 64-bit processing system.  It has provided good service and prints, copies, etc. just fine.  But now, when I try scanning this message appears: "An error has occurred in the scanner driv...

SM_6 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MX452 won't print in color

My Canon PIXMA MX452 will not print in color. When I select something to print, it shows in color on the computer screen printer menu, but always prints in black and white.I have deep cleaned the heads 3 times. I did a nozzle check.The nozzle check p...

heaney by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MX920 printer in error state

"printer in error state," is not discussed anywhere I could find.  Does someone have a clue toreverse this...? [Mod note: Personal information removed for your protection. Please see FORUM GUIDELINES]

PIXMA TS3120 - Error P03

I have TS3120 and had pull the top off to find why paper was jamming, ended up being a nail file, but now I have a P03 flashing. 

143 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements