Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manuals

Hi! Does anyone know how, if at all possible to download PDF manual to Android phone?

JD83 by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

G3010 - Can't install driver

First installation was successful, however I had to replace my hard drive and now the driver WILL NOT complete the installation. Can anyone help me please?

Robert4 by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Canon MX922 - Support Code 2801

Currently receiving Support Code 2801 - Document in ADF any time I attempt to do ANYTHING with this beautiful piece of machinery. Unfortunately there are no documents in ADF, stuck or otherwise. Any insight y'all are able to provide would be mightily...

Pixma G4511 prints coming out very faded

Hi,My Pixma G4511 is making badly faded prints, it works fine with Microsoft Word though, which I find odd! I'm quite certain it's the printer that's causing the problem as when I ran a nozzle test the sheet came out just as faded as the images I pri...

MG2500 Series - Error 5B00

Please help I keep getting an error code 5B00 and don’t know what it is or means  or how to fix it!! Help Please!!! My warranty ran out too.So no help from Canon. I have a canon printer MG2500 series. Please direct me to someone who can help me.

Penny2020 by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TS8220 printing from the rear tray

I have a Pixma TS8220 and cannot get the rear tray to print after matching paper type to tray. Have tried all variable settings in the print dialog box. Always defalts to cassette. Ideas? Thnx. Richz

richz by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

pixma mx922 paper jam UNDER ink cartridges

Pixma mx922  I have a paper jam (2 pages) jammed  under the ink cartridges.   The thing that holds all the cartridges is 2/3 of the way to the left.  You can only access the black and blue cardtridges.  Since the jam is two pages thick, I can't slowl...

Suz by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to open drivers

This is the message I get every time I try to open my drivers! Pixma MX490, Windows 10 laptop  Warning: Potential Security Risk AheadFirefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to 192.168.1.138. If you visit this site, attackers...

mamamia by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon PIXMA TS8350: PGBK not printing

I have a new Canon TS8350 and the PGBK cartridge that came with the printer (official) is not printing.  Whenever I print the test pages there is no PGBK line and black text is coming out slightly blue. Any suggestions?  I do not want to buy another ...

SaijoBob by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! No Disk Tray option on MX922

Is it possible to use third party software to print to disk or is My Image Garden the only option.  I have tried to use other software but I do not have a Disk Tray option in the print dialog window. Pixma MX922Mac OS Catalina

Bacchus by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes