Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! PIXMA iX6820 Need Printer's User Name and Password

"Show Printer Web Page", ix6820In the ix 6800 series print dialog I only have 'Supply Levels" and "Show Printer Web Page"When I go to the web page I have a user name and password, but I do not know what they are.What is the typical username, my compu...

Sweejak by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG6620 Won't Turn On

Apparently there has been something Canon has updated today or over the weekend which has caused a variety of users to experience the exact same problem - printer decided to power off and won't power back up. You cannot tell me that it is just a coin...

trichey by Apprentice
  • 31 replies
  • 11 likes

PIXMA TR4720 Error Code 5040

Just bought my TR4720 on Amazon and got it today. Got it out of the box and followed the installation guide and as soon as I turned it on got error code 5040. Support pages and knowlege bases say to unplug and wait 30 seconds, which I did and plug it...

PIXMA MG6120 Mac compatibility

WHY does Canon obsolete perfectly functional printers on the latest MacOS releases??Is that to make us buy new printers?Even so - what am I supposed to do with the old one??You force me to turn a working printer, remaining ink, remaining paper - into...

TS3522 Driver Issues - Windows 11

Hello. I have read a few questions about this same issue and have already tried troubleshooting several things. I have the PIXMAts3522.  Followed instructions for set up. Prints fine. Has the utility for printhead cleaning, etc. Found the website to ...

TR8520 Support Code 1300. Looks terminal

Hello I have a TR8520 displaying Support Code 1300. From my research on this forum, it appears that it's a terminal issue. What are my options here? Is this a repairable issue? Is it worth the money for repair as oppose to buying a new printer? My bi...

VRMO by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon G7050 is not printing Magenta,

I have printed 80 Sheets all in a Navy blue now all of a sudden it is printing Green, i have carried out a clean and deep clean to no avail, if i carry out a nozzle check the results for BK are black but C/M/Y dhow as Green? Any assistance would be g...

jopower by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA G5020 printing pink?

I have a g5020 which I LOVE. however, it just started printing pink pictures. I had recently moved and until then it printed perfectly, now I can't get any pictures to print in their correct colors and the test page prints pink what should be blue. I...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements