cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma TR8620a Duplex Printing Issues

DrTek
Apprentice

Hello all!
I am running Windows 10. Printer is #PixmaTR8620a.
My printer has suddenly changed it's double-sided printing options.
It used to print both sides of the paper from the bottom cassette, i.e. print one side of the paper, then draw it back in, and then print on the reverse side.
Now it requires me to place the one-sided printed page in the rear feed slot to print on the reverse side.
I have turned off duplex printing in the properties window, but I still need to print on both sides of the paper at times, multiple copies for educational handouts.
I have reset printing options from the user interface window, however, this issue still continues.
Many thanks for your assistance with this issue.
Kind regards,
DrTek

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

That link should uninstall & reinstall everything automatically. 😊

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Stephen

Hi, DrTek!

I'm not a tech, but I've seen things like this happen when the incorrect drivers are being used (perhaps a Windows Update did something). Try to reinstall the software from https://canon.us/TR8620aSetup. If it's a driver issue, it should solve the problem. Let us know how it goes! 

DrTek
Apprentice

Thank you, Stephen.
I had already installed the newest drivers versions from Canon, however, I will give your instructions a try to set up from the beginning.

That link should uninstall & reinstall everything automatically. 😊

Thank you, Stephen!
Your solution seems to have repaired the problem: I am able to print on both sides of the paper from the bottom cassette! YAY!

Awesome! I’m so glad I could help!

click here to view the gallery
Announcements