Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Requested: Network printing with both PC & Mac

Hello I am trying to print from both a Windows 7 PC and an iMac to a Canon MX870.  I have connected the printer to my WIFI network and have confirmed the connection.  However, neither computer can see the printer.   Both computers are connected by an...

tonycog by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon UScan utility and XP

I have the Canon Pixma 922.  It is connected wirelessly to my laptop and wired to a desktop. This question is in regards to scanning.  When I scan directgly on the Pixma 922, it is saved on my laptop through the UScan utility.  I would like it to be ...

hybucket by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

LBP6000 squeezes the letter/words

Hi everyone, My Canon LBP6000 is not printing correctly it kinda compresses/squeezes the words vertically/horizontally (depending on portrait/landscape), I can't describe it correctly so I attached these photos of a (landscape orientation):   I have ...

CanonProblem1.jpg CanonProblem2.jpg
sef090 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Compatable Ink Cartridges - MX 512

Good day. I am a military member posted to Europe. I brought my MX 512 with me, only to find that the printer was never produced in Europe and I cannot get PG240 cartridges here. Was there an equivalent European model and/or any equivalent ink cartri...

Paww by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Enough of MX xxx printing blank pages

Earlier this week my MX 892 starting to "print" blank pages. This printer is 18 months old and worked like a charm for those 18 months.I did the multi-step procedure that is supposed to clean up the clogged head, to no avail. I then called support an...

jdatx by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Disable duplex printing on Canon MX 410

Hi, I have a canon MX 410 printer and I can not find how to disable the duplex printing.So far I have triedto change the settings on the printing preferances (duplux printing is unchecked).to update the driver to the latest from http://www.usa.canon....

dmok by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements