Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the printer head located on the MP600?

Where is the printer head located on the Canon MP600 and how do I remove it?  I have had my printer for over 7 years with absolutely no problems!  Then, yesterday, after I replaced an ink cartridge, it would not print at all -- keep getting the messa...

mjomeara by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Magenta Smudge IP6600D

Canon ip6600D connected via USB port.   I am getting a Majenta smudge down my photo prints (using glossy photo paper).  It appears in exactly the same place regardless of being A4 or 6x4.  Occurs in a stripe across the page which is about 19mm in fro...

Lady by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

mp 560 won't print.

Pixma mp560 stopped printing.  The print head moves and it sounds like it is printing but ejects a sheet with barely visable print.  Deep cleaned several times recently.  Nothing change from one printing to next.  Mac OSX 10.10.2

MP210 Roller

Thought this was fixed, but my printer grabs another sheet of paper after the first one gets about 2 inches into the printer. Then I get a paper jam error message. But there is no paper in the roller. I have tried the roller cleaner option twice to n...

Carl54 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I had to open my MG2520 and now it wont turn on

Origianlly i thought it was just a paper jam but then i realized something was stuck inside the printer. the only way i could get to it was by opening it i got the pen out no problem but ive tried replugging everythign back in but it wont turn on

Martes15 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The prints on Canon MG 3200 are dull and washed out

I printed color images on glossy paper after 7 months of purchase Canon MG 3200. Colors are dull and washed out. Searching on internet I saw that many people have the same problem but I have not seen any response from Canon. Good customer service!!! ...

Viorica by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Using the large black tank

MG 5300. I'm trying to print a black-and-white page. No colors. It comes out blank. The large black tank is full; the small black tank is empty. How can I get the printer to use all that ink in the large black tank?

Jay8109 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements