cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IP4000X64190EN.EXE driver WILL NOT OPEN DUE TO ERROR. Unzipped file available??? for XP??

rcav8tor
Apprentice

Any help appreciated.

I DL 'd the driver in win7 for XP . For transport to my laptop using a flash drive and also a DVD RW

Driver will not open/unzip due to unspecified error with either medium

I know it's old tech but I would like to use in basement with this printer as I have a lifetime supply of ink for the IP4000.

Is an Unzipped file available??? for XP??

THX Roger

5 REPLIES 5

cicopo
Elite

Can't help with your problem but I'm sure someone will. Just saying 'hi" & that I recognize your screen name from one of the RC forums we both must belong to. 

"A skill is developed through constant practice with a passion to improve, not bought."

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

The file you are attempting to run is for 64-Bit versions of Windows XP.  If your computer is using a 32-Bit version of Windows XP, be sure to select "Windows XP" rather than "Windows XP (x64)" on the download page to download the correct driver [ip4000xp180usZ.exe].

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Michael, thanks for your reply, tried it and no joy

tried to open driver and got message (coiuld not create,unzip operation cancelled)

I am downloading the file on my win 7 laptop to a flash drive for transfer to the xp laptop and  am wondering if the problem is an incapatability between 7 and xp

Roger

Hi rcav8tor,

If you are unzipping the file on the Windows 7 PC or from the flash drive, that could cause an error.  Try transferring the unzipped file from the flash drive to the XP hard drive and open from there.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I did just that, XP would not unzip the file

I aquired an installation disc for the IP4000 and XP

It's all good now! Thanks for your efforts

Roger

Announcements