Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MX860 Printer won't print black

I have a Canon MX860 Printer that won't print black.  I have changed the ink cartridges and through the Maintenance menu ran the cleaning function 3 times. After cleaning, the test page prints out black,  But from the computer, it won't print black. 

MarkD69 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Disable printer's color management

Adobe Photoshop CC is instructing me to "disable the printer's color management in the print settings dialogue box."  - I am printing on a Canon MX920 series - I am using a OSX 10.9.4 Is this even possible on this model of printer? If so, am I suppos...

ct72 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Laptop no longer detects MG2520

The first time I installed my printer like a breeze, after that I've had trouble with it since. Last time installing a new driver worked, but I've tried that this time and it still didn't work. I uninstalled the whole printer thinking I could get it ...

Error Code C000

I have been frequently getting the error code C000. I tried the instructions posted elsewhere by Canon, but they do no good.Canon has been gracious enough to repace them all under warranty (6 to date), but sometimes I get it right out of the box!What...

ipf9100 wrog printed size

Hello, I am printing large images on my canon ipf 9100 and until today since a year i realized that the prints are actually smaller by almost a quarter of an inch that the real size.I tried from photoshop, from windows, from mac, from ergosoft rip it...

baloo888 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements