Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[SOLVED]Windows 8 driver for CanoScan 8600F?

I have a CanoScan 8600F scaner and cant use it because I cant find any driver for Windows 8. Is there something I can do or is W8 just a bust and I have to uninstall it? Thanks for any help. EDIT: For others with the same problem here is what you hav...

_LarZen_ by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF4350d won't complete scanning a page

Machine used to work fine, now it will not complete scanning a single page thru the ADF. Page starts scanning, percentage gets up to 65%, then the page is ejected. If there are more pages, they're all pulled through quickly and the percentage stays t...

beandk by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

WPS Button

My router is located 2 floors above me and I do not have access to it. My printer has worked and I have used it qiuite a bit. Why is it not working right now. In fact i used it erlier today both for copiing and printing?

Resolved! Blinking cursor

My cursor blinks in MS Word. When I set another printer as the default printer, the Blinking ceases. As soon as I revert to the Pixma MX 410, it continues Blinking and messes up my typing. Running Win 7 Home Pro 64 bit.

ghinfla by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

my canon printer ip3600

my canon printer ip3600 has just come up with an error message that tells me to unplug it and take it to a service centre.This printer was working perfectly until todayPlease advise how I can clear the flashing lights 

iR ADV 6055 printing problem with Print Server 2012

Hi everyone, We try to use a iR ADV 6055 from a Print Server (Windows Server 2012 R2) and printing is not working when a user send a print job.  We use the latest UFRII x64 driver for Windows 2012 R2.  The users are on Windows 7 x64.  We have install...

851d229 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canoscan Toolbox Ties up scanner

I have installed Canoscan Toolbox. No other application can use the scanner. I have set Events for the scanner buttons to "take no action ". This has not feed the scanner. What do I need to do? Uninstall these tools? This is a Windows 8.1 system. Ste...

SGFFX by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Greeting Card Program Print Problem

My wonderful old (no longer available) Broderbund American Greetings CreataCard program (circa 2001?) worked perfectly on XP. Now, on Windows 7, I can't access the print box which exhibits on XP in my old computer. For example, on XP, when you click ...

Ann by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

mx920 wireless print problem

I have a problem with my wireless MX920 printer.The print job stays in the print queue with the status printing. I am running Dell Latitude e7240 with Windows 7.Tried reinstalling printer drivers, print job still stays stuck. Have tried cancelling re...

scstill by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements