Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 scanners, including PIXMA MG3520, with OS X 10.6

For several years I have had a Canon LIDE 210 connected via USB to my Macintosh tower, running OS X 10.6.8.  Last week I bought a Canon PIXMA MG3520, primarily to replace an unsatisfactory HP printer.   So far the new printer installed and works fine...

RonnyLee by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MP Navigator EX 2.0 doesn't work with OS X 10.10.

I have a new iMac running OS X 10.10 Yosemite.  I updated the software through the Apple App store to run my MP620, but now I find the scanning software, MP Navigator E 2.0 will not function with the error message saying "The scanner driver supported...

mawoods by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My mx860 will only print 5x7.

I tried to make some copies today and it will only print in a 5x7 square. I've tried adjusting the the size in the printer and the pc. I tried printing 4x6 pics off the pc and same thing. It will only print 5x7. I just updated my driver off website. ...

hoogia55 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

pixma mx439 power up error code 6910

When printer is powered up there is several seconds of printhead movement then a blinking on light and a message "printer error" "6910". Visual inspection of printer shows nothing obviously wrong.

barrybud by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

canon mx860 connected to computer, but not printing

Hi Canon support!My mx860 printer used to work like a charm, but recently has been having issues. when i try to print from my computer (mac), the printer job queue comes up and appears to recieve the job, shows it moving from 0-100% of completion and...

sonjab by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[SOLVED]Windows 8 driver for CanoScan 8600F?

I have a CanoScan 8600F scaner and cant use it because I cant find any driver for Windows 8. Is there something I can do or is W8 just a bust and I have to uninstall it? Thanks for any help. EDIT: For others with the same problem here is what you hav...

_LarZen_ by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF4350d won't complete scanning a page

Machine used to work fine, now it will not complete scanning a single page thru the ADF. Page starts scanning, percentage gets up to 65%, then the page is ejected. If there are more pages, they're all pulled through quickly and the percentage stays t...

beandk by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements