Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! New printer for 80lb. Cover Stock (Greeting Cards)

Hi all...well, my Canon Pixma iP6700D  has bitten the dust.  What model Canon printer would you recommend to print color on 80 lb. cover stock  (Greeting cards)?  I'm stumped...as it's hard to find a back feed printer now...  Thanks so much for any h...

Resolved! Setting up printing format. 3522

I was printing  a user manual for a smart phone. After a lot of false starts I finally got just what I needed.Printing in booklet format, 2 pages to a sheet and auto duplex so I got 4 manual pages on one sheet of paper The manual pages are half size ...

Color not printing

canon pixma mg3220 color isnt printing out, the black is printing fine and it shows that both are at the same ink levelshelp?

parkeroo by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! New printer using CLI-225 & CLI-226 cartridges?

I am in the market to replace my two old printers. I love that one of them has a document feeder. The other, my very trusty Canon MG6120, is still great and I have plenty of ink for it (CLI-225 & CLI-226 cartriges). I am wondering if any of the newer...

mprove by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma mx390 - not detected in my windows 7 x64

Hi, I just got a Pixma MX390. I follow the instruction in the software cd (downloaded driver from web site also) I plug the usb cable and turn on the printer - nothing happens, the installation does not detect my printer. Tried with 3 different cable...

kulpem by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

why is colour not printing out?

Im having problem with my canon pixma mg3220 the black and colour are at the same ink level and the black can print out but the colour ink's not workingand when i do a deep clean is shows error 5200 or p08 and that to turn the printer on and off and ...

parkeroo by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My MX 922 will not scan!

Firstly, this printer has been a nightmare since I took it out of the box! It chugs like a freight train when PRI ting simple docs, and the WiFi keeps losing my very strong signal. The machine scanned for awhile, then stopped. It told me to update my...

npuglin by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3122 stopped printing

I have an MG3122 which worked fine.  But now it won't print.  I get a popup message that says Printer is Not Responding.  I get this message even if I connect my laptop to the printer with the USB cord.  So, it won't print wirelessly or when connecte...

tammyt62 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements