Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MX459 incoming faxes go straight to memory.

Incoming faxes are going straight to memory.  I can't figure out how to print it out.  I am low on black ink, so is that the problem? (I still can print in black, so I would think there was enough ink to print out this one fax.)  What gives?

djo by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 "No Document Error"

My Canon MX922 printer is one month old.  I've only printed about five pages on it so far.  I've recently been receiving a message when I start my printer that says "There is no document that can be forwarded".  The printer automatically switches to ...

Resolved! Reverse copy order on Pixma MX452

My boss often wants to copy multi-page documents using the ADF and copy mode. Since the feeder takes the pages from the top, the copies end up in reverse order. Is there any setting that would make the copies come out in the same order as the origina...

HPGLinda by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MP800

I recently bought a new desktop PC with Windows 8.1 (64bit) OS installed. I thought it would be easy to set up my faithful Pixma MP800 - but NO! It seems that Canon doesn't like my printer anymore and refuses to provide a suitable driver to make it w...

Printer Canon MG2450 not recognized in PC

I've acquired a new Printer Canon MG2450. After ingtalling the driver from CD and/or the official site, I see that the HW is not recognized by the PC.I've installed/uninstalled the driver several times, I've plugged/unplugged the USB cable. Even I've...

elias by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MX860 Error B200 & Now Wont Turn On

My printer gave me a B200 error after I changed the Black Ink 221 cartridge, then it started to make some noise like it was processing the new cartridge, and suddenly it shut itself off and won't turn back on now. What do I do to get it to turn on ag...

TLL24 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG3550 is not working correctly

Hello, I have recently bought Canon MG3550. I installed the driver etc but the printer is not working correctly. Sometimes it prints without any issues but other times it:- does not pick the printer - saying it's offline even though it's not (this is...

Nicky by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements