Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX892 Won't turn on after error message B200

After reading all the post about MX892 and accompanying family of printers, I wanted to add my two cents on the MX892.  After a print job yesterday I received "error code B200".  after a search on Google and Canon sites and following instructions to ...

ip90 print issues

i have an ip90 printer and even after i changed the ink cartridges the printer is not printing the documents.can you make suggestions. thanks.

jmd622 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX890 only prints from rear tray/Mac

My MX890 printer always wants to print from the rear tray.  I have set the option in the printer window to print from the cassette.  I even change the "automatic feed" in the print dialogue window that comes up on my computer to "cassette," and it st...

MX450 Printing Wrong Range of Pages

I am attempting to print pages 171-181 of a sofware manual (PDF). But both times I've tried, it has printed 148-158. I thought maybe it had something to do with table of contents being in Roman numerals (i-xiv). But the first chapter starts with Page...

joelee52 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paper jam error

Paper jam error. Removed paper with no missing pieces. Error Continues, Inspected top, sides, bottom, and paper tray with high intensity light, and no evidence. What to do next?

Pixma MX700 won't power on

Pixma MX700 does not power on. I followed the reset instructions. When I plug the unit back after 5 mintunes, I hear a beep but nothing happens after thatPixma MX700 does not power on. I followed the reset instructions. When I plug the unit back afte...

MX410 Acrobat Error Selected Scanner not Found

Acrobat VI used to work with my MX410. Cannot scan using Acrobat anymore "selected scanner not found". Removed and reinstalled Acrobat and Canon driver/software, even put the path to the twain_32 driver in enviroment PATH, still the same error using ...

okidave by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements