Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

? When scanning a photo

Hi guys,  I'm having problems with my scanner. Keep getting a "?" after scanning a photo. Tried using "AutoScan and PhotoScan" both with same results. I have a Pixma MG3222. What could be the issue and how do I fix it? TIA Sthao78

sthao78 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Help! My new Pixma MX-920 is not printing

I just bought this printer, am trying to print a boarding pass, and am getting this error message. ...1007  It wants me to load the upper tray with large paper;  this, from my assessment, can not be done as that tray is designed for photo paper, etc....

smallmat by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Which Ink Cartridges work in Which Printers?

Hello Is there a document that lists the Ink Cartridges used by Which Printers? This document would be handy for when a printer dies and you have far too many new ink cartridges to just not use them. what printers use the same cartridges as the MX860...

Why won't my brand new Canon MG 3522 turn on?

I recently bought a Canon MG 3522 for school in order to print out projects, papers, and such (Texas A&M in case anyone is curious). Anyways, I downloaded the included CD onto my laptop, and followed the prompted and written instructions to set up th...

mp 276 paper is jammed.

I am using canon mp276. it had shown paper is jammed. but there was no paper actually in my printer. i contact to local  service centre of canon in dhaka bangladesh. then they have fixed this taking money from me. but just 2 days ago same message is ...

lemon by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Scan to email using a CAC card

We just installed 6 Canon IR ADV C5250 MFP’s at a military base. Our vendor has been unable to integrate using CAC cards to scan to email. We want to be able to do is, when we scan to email, insert our CAC card into the USB connected reader and then ...

Fourdogs by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

IP1800 PRINTER ERROR

I am getting all the time ERROR - that my cartriges is putted inside incorrectly. But looks like it is not a true, because I am fixing it all the time. Everything looks that is very alright, but that error message still is. ERROR :An ink cartrige is ...

BlueLake by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3200 - Error E02 but paper tray is full

My MG3200 is brand new (about 2 months old) and I've had troubles with it nearly from the get-go. I keep paper in the tray but nearly every time I try to print or copy sometime, I get an error E02 (no paper). Moving the paper around in the tray will ...

UKAli18 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements