Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scanning with a Canon MG3222 printer

Somehow the "My Image Garden" user manual for my Canon MG3222 printer got deleted from my laptop.  Evidently this means I can no longer scan anything.  Do I have to take the printer back to the store and irritate them?  It's probably too late to retu...

Alisonlj by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

mg 3200

I have a mg3200 wireless printer for less than a year! I hate it!!!  sometimes it will print usually it will not.  you have to sit and babysit it.  Its like it cant grab the paper.....  and just gives and "E" error message.  any help?

lesalee by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error E02 Printer Canon MG 2170

morning,i have some trouble at my printer canon mg2170 error code is E02, i have change black catridge but it still says E02 how do i fix this error please help thank you, have a nice day

feldt by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Stripes of different contrast on large photos

Running Canon MX920 wireless connection to mac airbook through photoshop. I'm trying to print art photos on lustre paper and I keep getting stripes of different contrasts across the photos. I've tried several different print settings. It only happens...

MG3522 won't auto align

My canon MG 3522 will not auto align and I have tried to go in and prompt it to align but it still won't, how can I get this printer to align?

csells1 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements