Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My MX 922 will not scan!

Firstly, this printer has been a nightmare since I took it out of the box! It chugs like a freight train when PRI ting simple docs, and the WiFi keeps losing my very strong signal. The machine scanned for awhile, then stopped. It told me to update my...

npuglin by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3122 stopped printing

I have an MG3122 which worked fine.  But now it won't print.  I get a popup message that says Printer is Not Responding.  I get this message even if I connect my laptop to the printer with the USB cord.  So, it won't print wirelessly or when connecte...

tammyt62 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG250 will not scan error 320219.

Pixma MG250 shows error 3,202,19 while scanning an image. Printing and copying OK.I reinstalled drivers and MPnavigator-Ex several times. After reinstalling, the machine scans for a while and then it starts all over.Every 1 1/2 month I have to reinst...

jiebie by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

mini 260 won't print

I can not get my printer to print. When a photo is selected for prining it feeds the paper sheet directly through the printer and right out without anything actually being printed. anyone know whats up?

Misalignment problem while printing in MP237

I've Pixma MP237 which prints misalignment ,while some straight line is there it prints like cut and also prints spelling and alphabet like they are broke form half.So I need help to resolev this problem, so what should I do to make it smooth going? 

2 scanners, including PIXMA MG3520, with OS X 10.6

For several years I have had a Canon LIDE 210 connected via USB to my Macintosh tower, running OS X 10.6.8.  Last week I bought a Canon PIXMA MG3520, primarily to replace an unsatisfactory HP printer.   So far the new printer installed and works fine...

RonnyLee by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MP Navigator EX 2.0 doesn't work with OS X 10.10.

I have a new iMac running OS X 10.10 Yosemite.  I updated the software through the Apple App store to run my MP620, but now I find the scanning software, MP Navigator E 2.0 will not function with the error message saying "The scanner driver supported...

mawoods by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements