Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG3520 contrast

I just returned from the dark side--purchased another Canon printer after trying another brand.  This one is a PIXMA MG3520.  I am impressed with its operation, but the photo print quality lacks something.  I have been using an old version of Photosh...

azreb by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

two computer confusion

hello. i had to send an MG3222 back because it was faulty. so they sent me  an MG3520. should i uninstal the 3222 or what?? i tried installing the CD for the 3520 but i don't see its avatar anywhere on screen or any info at all. what should i do?

Canon printer setup query

(Please keep any responses as non-techie as possible please!)  At present I have a Pixma ip4200 printer connected to my PC by a USB cable.  I also have a laptop connected to the printer via a router ( no WPS button)  I'm in the process of buying a Pi...

pjmac35 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iP7250 colours printing incorrectly - why please?

Hi, Am in the middle of a print project: HELP!!!   Suddenly all my colour prints are pink - the blue ink (?) seems to have a problem. Checked all the ink containers - they are fine. Did a head clean and a deep head clean - no difference. Printed out ...

kr236rk by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgraded from i5300 to PX920

Recently I upgraded from a i5300 to a PX920.Not because i wanted too as I loved my 5300 but an error warning kept appearing once I replaced my cartridge.So I upgraded.I then realized how much I missed my 5300, as it was easier to edit CD Printing to ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements