Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
211279members
349538posts

Community Activity

MAC- EOS Solution Disk 29.0A Installer Doesn't Work

Hi All-  I am running Mac OS X 10.9 and just downloaded the EOS Solution Disk 29.0A image from Canons website. The image verifies and extracts properly. When I launch the ksd290A_installer it appears to extracts files but then nothing else happens. N...

bsorgi by Apprentice
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! need focusing help with my new R8

I recently purchased a new R8.  I have been practicing action shots with my dog playing frisbee.  I have subject detection set to animals - eye detection on- AF on servo- expanded AF area:around - I was using a shutter speed of 1/1000.  Using a Canon...

IMG_1268 -1.jpg
b_vanwey by Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 1D mark IV - SD CARD

Hello all!!!You know that book that came with your camera and you never read? Yes... the manual.... that book.I bought a 2nd hand camera and went to the first camera shop nearby to buy a storage card to make me happy. So, looking by the prices I just...

thlobato by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help, 1Ds MKii Fails to take photo

Heya, this is my first forum post so please please bear with me.I recently bought a second hand 1Ds Mkii. The camera seemd to function normally for a few months until it suddenly failed to take a photo, the issue is described below.I can turn on the ...

EOS R5 C Cinema raw development

Hello. I am trying to use cannon's raw development program to view clips from my R5C raw and develop them to edit easier. However, even when I select a clip that is only 10 seconds long, it says it's going to take up 500 gigabytes in my hard drive. W...

Canon R8 Black LCD

Usually, I can see the photo or scene on my LCD before I take it, but now all I see is a black screen. However, whenever I hit the shutter button to focus, it shows me the image before I take it, but then goes back to black. I'm so confused because I...

IMG_0507.jpeg IMG_0506.jpeg IMG_0505.jpeg

Resolved! Upgrade

I have 50D DSLR and I would like to upgrade to a mirrorless model. Budget is about $2000.00. I’m simply a hobbyist. Would appreciate recommendations. Thanks 

srg6 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Rebel T7 Focus Issues

I need help understanding what I’m doing wrong. I can not for the life of me get sharp, crisp photos when I am taking pictures of people. If it’s landscape I can get really nice pictures but with people I can’t seem to get them fully in focus! I have...

IMG_9971.jpeg IMG_9972.jpeg

canon powershot “change battery” issue

Hello! My parents recently bought me a Canon Powershot A7120 IS from Ebay and it had been working perfectly fine for the past month but recently it keeps flashing the red battery sign and when I try to take a picture the screen turns black and says “...

mina251 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

600EX-RT speedlite won't read batteries

I'm on my 2nd brand new out of the box speedlite.  I have tried several different brand AA batteries & I am getting the no battery icon on my screen.  So freaking frustrated.  Any advice on what to do?

cfontenot by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements