Scanners
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CanoScan LiDE 300 "Cannot Communicate" Error

300 LiDE scanner common fault with no fix - Is it something Canon should/could address?I've used my scanner probably half a dozen times without issue - it's a great unit but I needed it last week and got the attached error message. I checked on vario...

Smudger_0-1682619600270.jpeg
Smudger by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

CanoScan 9000F Mark II software needed

HelloI have just bought a new scanner but I am not able to find the software for it. Does anyone have a link to where I can download it? I would use VueScan but its so expensive, good but expensive for amateurs like myself.Thanks

Hardware Requirements CapturePerfect 3.1

Hello ,I have been assigned to replace my team's tower computers with new equipment. We are being pushed towards purchasing of laptops. However, my team scans mass amounts of materials at a time using Canon and CapturePerfect 3.1. I am concerned ther...

kandi1 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

LiDE 400 --> Scan once, but makes two copies

Greets I'm not entirely new to scanning, but this is driving me crazy. I went through the IJ Scan Utility and saved my settings for scanning photos.  Everything works well enough, but it saves two copies of each photo to the hard drive directory. I'm...

Warped5 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

CanoScan LiDE 200 & 210 unable to attach scan to email anymore

I'm hoping some one on here can help me with a Canon email issue, I have 4 Win10 systems and all have Thunderbird as my email client and all use either Canon Lide 200 or Lide 210 scanners, a few months ago the ability to auto attach scanned documents...

KeithB2 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lide200 an 210 scanner email problem

I'm hoping some one on here can help me with a Canon email issue, I have 4 win10 systems and all have Thunderbird and all use either Canon Lide 200 or Lide 210 scanners, a few months ago the ability to auto attach scanned documents to emails failed t...

KeithB2 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

imageFORMULA ScanFront 400 Scanner driver for Windows 11

Is there a Windows 11 driver for the imageFORMULA ScanFront 400 Scanner or any way I can use my scanner on Windows 11?I found this file SF400_V.5.5_Firmware_V5.5.2304.2001_AdminTool_V.2.3.2020.1027.zip "ScanFront 400 System Software and Administratio...

PhilEsq by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

CanoScan LIDE 300 stopped scanning

I bought a used LiDE 300 scanner from Amazon and yes, the scanner is registered.  For the first 3-4 months it worked fine.  I read about the problems w/scanners not being mfg. for the US.  The site says mine is registered.  For the last 3-4 weeks I h...

DR-M260 paper output tray gets out of order

We have several DR-M260 model scanners and I have end users who are complaining that the output paper tray of the scanner is getting the pages out of order when it finishes scanning them, so they have to go thru each stack and re-organize them when t...

rwhicker by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements