Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon i9950 print issue

When I do a test print or alignment test there is no green output. Yet when I print pictures with green in it looks fine, Also, on the print head alignment print the cyan has lines in every regtangle, not one is solid colour. I have run the print hea...

Wingston by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Questions before I purchase a Pixma Pro-100

Haven't spent any time over here on the printer side of the forum and I didn't see my questions posted so I will post them here hoping they aren't repeat questions.  Been researching photo printers and found the Pixma Pro-100 to suit my needs.  This ...

7D5D by Rising Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

canon Pixma 9000

I have a Canon Pixma Pro9000 that is all of a suddent printing very lightly ink wise no matter how I set the paper and quality of print.  I have updated the drivers, done all of the maintenance, and yet everything we print is super light.  I tried go...

Resolved! Canon Paper for B&W Portraits

I started using a “Pixma Pro-100”. I will be printing B&W prints  (Portraits) about 75% of the time. What Canon paper would be best for this purpose? TIA for your help.

Tinman by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing magnet sheets

Hello, I have a ipf5100 printer. I'm trying to print a magnetic sheet. The sheet is 420x620mm, 0.65mm in thickness and about 600g in weight. When I try to feet the printer the errors i reseve are either paper jam or can't detect paper. Do you have an...

orrisg by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pro 9500

I am having a problem with printing "white marble grave markers'.  The top of the stone turns pink when printed.  I am using CS5 and Canon PhotoPaper Plus Semi gloss.  The image was taken with the sun at the left of the image.  I attempted to adjust ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements