cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR0 1000 Updatng Media info

Gino-Mazzaferro
Contributor

I'm a new owner of a Pro-1000 printer. I am having trouble updating the media info on the printer. I am trying to use Pro Fine Art Smooth paper. But it's not listed in the printer. So I used the Media Configeration Tool/add media info. That app said the paper type was added and saved to the printer.  But when I try to select that paper type, it is not shown in the display on the printer.  I can select it in the printer driver but not on the printer itself. So when I want to print, I get a error saying I'm using the wrong paper. I'm stuck Any suggestions? Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Gino-Mazzaferro
Contributor

So I figured it out. In the printer display scroll down to "various settings/device settings/paper related settings" then one can select paper type for both top feed ad manual feed trays. More paper types are listed under this menu. Problem solved

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Gino-Mazzaferro
Contributor

So I figured it out. In the printer display scroll down to "various settings/device settings/paper related settings" then one can select paper type for both top feed ad manual feed trays. More paper types are listed under this menu. Problem solved

click here to view the gallery
Announcements