cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am wanting to purchase a pixma ip 100 to make greeting cards, print photos,etc. but I'm having

Horace
Apprentice

I will to purchase a pixma ip 100....I know it will make brochures but will it do greeting cards....assume it can do photos, pictures, and text if it can do brochures.  Please confirm the type of greeting card paper I might need to purchase to do cards.  Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Karl1
Rising Star

Hi Horace,

While the iP100 doesn't have specific driver settings for greeting cards, this does not necessarily mean that it will not work.  As long as you have greeting card stock and software that is specifically designed for greeting  guards, it should work.  I would recommend going to a local crafts store to see if they can offer any recommendations as it is common for craft stores to have greeting card software for people who want to make their own.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Karl1
Rising Star

Hi Horace,

While the iP100 doesn't have specific driver settings for greeting cards, this does not necessarily mean that it will not work.  As long as you have greeting card stock and software that is specifically designed for greeting  guards, it should work.  I would recommend going to a local crafts store to see if they can offer any recommendations as it is common for craft stores to have greeting card software for people who want to make their own.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements