Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRO-2000 Ink leaking onto prints

Hello, My PRO-2000 has started leaking ink onto the edge of prints - see image below. i'm considering changing the print head but am worried that this might just be a waste of £500 - the dot count of the current head is less than half of the previous...

pro-2000 ink leaking onto prints.jpg
Frankel by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to print borderless with Pixma Pro-100

Dear All, Now that I finally figured out how to print from LR. I do have a question reprinting borderless. Strangely enough, when I try to configure the Printer in Lightroom under Print module, it doesn't seems to be letting me making borderless prin...

limvo05 by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

canon pro 10s printer Auto cleanig cycles??

i recently bought  pro 10s...I use that great printer every day.I found out that even though I use the printer very often, it performs on me auto cleaning cycles abaut every 3 days and it throws in the trash  pretty alot of that expensive ink.I use o...

spaceair by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Narrowest Paper for Pixma Pro 10 Manual Feed?

I need to run a sheet of 6.6" paper thru the manual feed tray of a PixmaPro-10, but the guides only seem to narrow to about 8".  According to printing dialog in Lightroom, its supposed to accept paper as narrow as 3.5".  Are you supposed to extract t...

Pixma Pro-100 Best Paper for Color Matching

Hello All! Just purchased a Pixma Pro-100 and did a few test prints in Photoshop 2015 on Windows 10 at 2400 DPI, love the quality that this printer has! I did a few test prints on the Luster paper that it came with and it's exactly what I'm looking f...

skyy797 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! ICC Profile for iPF670 and Hi Res Coated Bond?

Hello, I'm trying to find the ICC profile for Canon High Resolution Coated Bond Paper (1099V649) - so I can set the profile in Photoshop. (I'm running on MacOS.) I've tried using the imagePROGRAF Media Configuration Tool -- and making sure that the p...

dy01 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon Pro-1000 into storage

Hi! I have a Canon Pro-1000 printer and I need to go away for several months. Do I prepare it for transportation? There is a menu option for that. It’s supposed to drain your ink... but some are more than half full... that’s getting expensive. And an...

Pro-2000 Fine art paper settings

I am using some 3rd party fine art papers in my new Pro-2000 and plan on trying out a few others. The paper menu on the printer contains a long list of paper options like HW Fine ArtEX HW Fine ArtFine Art TxtrHigh Density ArtFine Art Smooth Where can...

Manoa by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pro 100 printer

Why does the printer driver software limit the length of a panorama to 26.6 inches. Competitor printers allow up to at least 38 inches. Paper companies make 19"x 38" paper.  Also longer rolls are available.

kenabr by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

8.5"x11"canon paper - no options?

I just bought a few packs of canon plus glossy 2 paper but why on gods green earth don't they have options for that size in their printing software? If you try to custom make it leaves borders and there's no option for a borderless print. Just seems ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements