Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Pro-100 network settings

I just got my Pro-100 and set it up, but I can't figure out how to get to network settings. I printed out the network config page and it shows my ethernet is disabled. Where do I enable it and whee do you configure both ethernet and wifi settings? I'...

Dudeman44 by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing more than one photo at a time

Hi - is it possible to print more than 1 photo at a time using Print Studio Pro (via Lightroom)?  That is, select more than 1 image and have them printed to the same size and type of paper without user interaction? Thanks.

msfox99 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pro 100 / Mac OSX / Disk Printing

I have a new Pro100 printer and can't get disk printing to behave. I figured out that it wouldn't work (for me) on wireless, so attached a USB cable. Now I "can" print to disks, but the image is radicaly too big, so only a small part of my "My Image ...

canon.jpg
tomf2468 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

PRO 10S or 1000 with 4 inks only? (cmyk)

Hello, I might buy one of those printers but the cost to fill the whole things with fresh inks is like 700€ which is too much for me.Is it possible to use those printers with 4 inks only (CMYK) instead of the 12 inks to save money? Will it refuse to ...

Astra by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma Pro 100 Won't print Anything

This printer was purchased in August and, honestly, been an excercise in frustration ever since. I'm currently trying to print ANYTHING and the only thing that happens is the front light blinks three times. I've tried the back tray, the manual tray a...

mtfbwy by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! ColorSync or Canon Color Matching for B&W

Hello, I am using a Pro-10 with a Mac. When printing B&W from Lightroom I choose Managed by Printer for Color Management. I understood that to mean that the printer would manage how the ink is put down. In the print dialog box with Black and White Ph...

nvw by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

tiny print on glossy paper--PRO 100 iMac

When I print 4 x 6 borderless on Canon matte paper, choose "Fill Page," use Color Sync and the Canon matte profile, it comes out almost OK, with just a small white border on the left and the bottom. But when I try the exact same thing with Canon glos...

IPF 8400 CANVAS PRINTER NEED FIXING!!!!

So we're located in South Lake Tahoe, California.  We have this printer that apparently a mouse was living in and chewed up the wiring for the SECONDARY LOOM and the material sensor is no longer working.  If anyone thinks they can fix it or find the ...

Canon Pro-100

Hello I have a six or seven year old Canon Pro-100. Rarely used. Tried to print a  few pictures last year and the 6x4 Pro Platinum wouldn't feed in all the way. Kept trying, different amounts of paper, even one paper. Finally worked, don't remember w...

kcd1184 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pro9000 mkii can’t get it print?

A friend’s widow gave me this print. It sat for about a year after his death. I installed the latest Windows driver, the printer shows up on my computer, I cleaned the print head as per YouTube video and replaced the blinking ink wells. All the panel...

Ksilvers by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements