Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro 1000 misfeeding

I just purchased a pro 1000.  tried to put my first few sheets of phot paper throguh it after running the head alignment (which failed btw) I now get a misfeed on my paper in that the paper will advance aprox 1-2 inches through the printer (giving me...

Pixma Pro9000 Mark II won't start

I was printing something with my Pro9000 Mark II and about halfway through the sheet the printer just died.  Now it won't start. Everytime I turn it on it flashes between the green and yellow light.   It flashes rapidly between the green and yellow, ...

Resolved! Canon iPF670

I have been trying to print some images and was using Advanced Preview to view the image and print.  It worked briefly and then I started getting error messages that the advanced monitor crashed and they were sending the log to Apple.  Does anyone kn...

jpdnm by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Studio Pro

Hello, I am really struggling to instal studio pro to photoshop on my new windows MSI computer.  I have windows 10, and I have installed the download for Studio Pro, but I cannot for the life of me instal it to photoshop. I have been trying for hours...

lacyE by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma Pro 100 Print Head Lock Lever Missing

Hello,I purchased a Pixma Pro 100 from some amazon warehouse deal, however upon trying to print the orange light kept flashing, which apparently meant the print head wasn't installed properly. After looking around I realized that the print head lock ...

Resolved! Pro-1000: never turn it off?

I've learned the Pro-1000 uses at least a smidgin of ink clearing the printhead every time you turn it on.  Some folks suggest just never turning it off, to save that smidgin of ink.  Will doing so harm the printer?  Is there enough heat generated to...

Needing A3 printer to replace i9950

Hi,My first time posting here. I am seeking some advice. I have decided to not go into detail as to how ( it is a long story) but I think I have killed my i 9950    (Suffice to say printer head problem related).Loved my i9950. The only thing I have n...

TopiXa by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pro 1000 and scratch due to metals wheels

Hallo everyone, if I make a print with a lot of black areas, I noticed the printer left sometimes some signs on the paper. These little scratches are made from the metallic wheels that helps to tray out the paper. I tried both canon photo luster pape...

maucamo by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pro 100, can't print 8x10 on Pro Luster

Everybody wants 8x10 prints and I have a Pro 100 and lot of Pro Luster 8.5x11. When I select 8x10 size, Pro Luster paper does not show as a paper choice. Is there a way to get Pro Luster to show as a paper choice or do I have to select semi gloss, wh...

johnksr by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Printing on cd tray in Pixma Pro100

I’m trying to print from my image garden to a CD in the Pro-100I select paper size CD Tray K but in the source pull down “Disc Tray” is greyed out and I can’t figure how to enable it. Any ideas? I’ve tried inserting the tray and pressing the Resume b...

davetong by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

download problem

I'm trying to download the Pixma Pro-10 software on my Mac (10.13) from the CD but the download stops after a while.  Tried several times.

jurriaan by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements