cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA PRO 100 Color Matching on MacBook

jashambora
Contributor

I am creating digital artwork in CorelDraw which will eventually be offered on a website for customers to download and print themselves however I have printed several tests, and the colors do not match at all, and the quality is terrible.  I have lines through the drawing. I have been searching forums here and on Corel and can't find any help. I am unable to download the printer manual, and am also unable to find on the computer where I can open the printer itself to adjust any settings.

I am new to Mac (regretting this laptop purchase) however I am also expanding my photography and these machines were recommended.

Hoping someone can help!  Thank you!
3 REPLIES 3

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Lets start at the basics jashmbora.

1. what version of macOS are you running?

2. have you downloaded the latest driver from the Canon support site?

3. whan you added the printer did you add the Canon IJ Series version?

You can access the Canon instruction manual here: https://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/Manual/M/PRO-100S%20series/EN/CNT/Top.html

It can"t be downloaded because it is not compatible with the latest macOS version.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, M200, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, Lr Classic

thank you for responding,

1.  Running Catalina

2.  No idea where to find this?  When I open the printer under system preferences I can open the printer webpage and there is a firmware update.  Should I do this?

3.  No idea...where do I find this?  I can't find anything on this laptop!  I do have the IJ network tool but all that does is shows the network configuration.

My apologies, I am struggling with this Macbook and regret switching from a PC.  I appreciate your willingness to help!

Hello.

I don't get a printer webpage, so omething ifent wth our setups.

Give Canon a call at 1-800-OK-CANON

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, M200, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, Lr Classic
Announcements