Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advice needed with my pro100 printer

I am new to this forum and I need some advice with my new Pixma Pro100 printer. I am an artist , previously printed my artwork with Epson using MAC Photoshop elements and  Hahnemule art papers .  This is my first professional printer and I am thorou...

Pro-6000s Network Issues

We have a Pro-6000s which is connected to the network and all machines are able to add the printer and connect to the web interface via the IP adress, but only the first computer we added the printer to can actually send jobs to the printer, all the ...

JMA04O by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma Pro 10

I have a Pixma Pro 10 that all of a sudden showed a paper jam error. But there is no paper jamed in the printer.I have tried unplugging the printer. but everytime i turn on the printer it shows the error.Canon says it might be a sensor and i should r...

pm80814 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing

My Canon Pro-10 printer is suddenly on printing a quarter of the photograph. How do I fix? Deparate! 

lvh8127 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Inconsistent Printing Near the End

I can print an entire page of dark gray, and it's fine--until the end. About 1" from the end, it becomes inconsistent. That would make sense if the ink was low, and then the next print would be inconsistent throughout. But, that's not the case. The n...

0404192044.jpg
icor1031 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pro-10 Driver in Windows 10 Very Slow

The driver for my new installed Pro-10 runs very slowly."Print Settings" to "Series Properties" takes 15 seconds.Then 25 seconds to"Print Preview" then 30 secondsbefore the paper feeds into the machine. Interface is USB. My Canon 3600 Runs very fast ...

Ignab by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pro-10 Print dialog boxes

My new Pro-10 was just installed this morning and is printing beautifully, But the dialog boxes when I attempt to print run very slowly. So slowly that I think something may be wrong. I have owned 5 Canon printers of the last may years and they all r...

Ignab by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Pro 1000 ink replacement issue

I have just replaced several ink cartridges in my Pro 1000 and the images on the printer displays tell me that I need to open the ink cartridge door, remove one of the new cartridges and shake it.  At least that is how I am interpreting the images. A...

sonica by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with my Canon Pro-100 Printer

I have a Pro-100 Canon printer that will not feed photo paper. I have used Canon and HP photo paper and neither work. It will feed 8 1/2x11 and 11x17 but it will not feed glossy 4x6 or 5x7....does anyone have any suggestions.You will not believe this...

msrosey by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements