Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pro 2000 cut sheet printing

Is it possible to print a borderless photo to A4 cut sheet paper with the pro 2000, or any cut sheet for that matter? Also, why do cut sheet prints come out with a larger right hand border than left? i created a document with photoshop with A4 dimens...

rev by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Photo Paper Plus Glossy II on Pro 100

When I go into color management, there is no option for a glossy paper.  I can select glossy in paper type, but why is there not a listing in the color management section? Which printer profile is appropriate for this Canon gloss paper? Thanks.

pvdiamon by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma Pro-100 - Sunset photo printing poorly.

I'm trying to print a sunset photo, (from Photoshop) and no matter how I change the settings I'm getting some strange separations in the print. There's a grey ring at the transition between the white at the center of the sun and the surrounding yello...

Sunset 1.jpg Sunset 2.jpg
rdstack by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

issues with brand new Pro 100

Just received my Pro 100 from B&H and already issues. Flashing orange light. Flashes four times so the guide says there's an issue with the ink cartrdiges. No ink cartridges installed but I still have the error message. Decide to go ahead and install...

Pro 1000 issues

Hi - I've been having connection issues where the printer will start, and then stop half way through a print citing connection problems. I'm connecting over WIFI. Also, my images have started printing with a lot more magenta and less yellow. Is there...

Ben3 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Pro-100 won't print 4 colors

My Canon Pro-100 won't print 4 of the colors. There is plenty of ink in the cartridges. I've cleaned it and deep cleaned it several times to no avail. Can anyone please help? This is what the test looked like (no color in the first four):

IMG_7198.jpg

Resolved! PIXMA PRO 100 printing issue

I recently got my pixma pro 100, i set it up completely then did a test print of a photo i was working on with 8.5 x 11 pro luster paper...the print came out fine so i let the printer sit for a few weeks and when i got time i edited the photo the way...

image_123923953 (1).JPG image_123923953 (1).JPG

IJ Printer Driver Could Not Be Installed

Just received my new Pro-1000 printer and during Laptop installation the installer finds the printer but stops indicating "IJ Printer Driver Could Not Be Installed".  I'm dying to print something!  Any ideas?  Thanks

DoRag by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon pro-100 print server deployment issue

We just got a pro-100, and I am trying to deploy it through our print server which is server 2012 r2, but when I go to add the printer the server cannot find it.  I set up a DNS reservation, I can ping it, and all that good stuff, but the print serve...

dtbusby by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

NEW LUSTER PAPER

I only bought the Glossy II professional paper. However, the new printer came with a sample pack of Luster style paper. Well, the difference between the glossy and luster was quite amazing. The luster paper gives greater  3-D affect and contrast, whe...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements