Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro 100 prints dark and unsaturated

My sister asked me to print a family photo that was taken at her grandson's wedding by their wedding photographer, who supplied them with a jpg file of the photo. I use a Dell XPS 15 (latest model) and have a profile created with Spyder to calibrate ...

Burgmark by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma Pro9000 leaving black lines on print

My Pro9000 has given me 11 years of excellent service but is now leaving black lines on front and back of photographic prints and plain paper.  I suspect that I need to clean the rollers but that option  is not present on the maintenance screen and I...

Castell by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Photos do not fill whole sheet of paper

Hello:I am trying to print from Photos on an iMac computer (using Mojave OS). I have a PIXMA Pro-100 printer.I have selected 4 images, set the image size as 3.5 x 5, which should fit one one sheet of paper. When I go to print on 8.5 x 11 paper, all f...

DogDoc by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma Pro-10 Not feeding photo paper

I have a Canon Pixma Pro 10 and printed a picture a couple of months ago and it worked just fine.  Now I am trying to print a picture with the same type of photo paper in the rear tray and the paper will not feed into the printer.  I have no idea why...

svcarter by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PIXMA PRO-100 5c00

Hello all,I purchased a PIXMA PRO-100 a couple of years ago. I has been nothing but great to me. I got me through my final semester in college and it was a great to me printing my portfolio. Now that I am trying to use it for the other chapter in my ...

Difference in Ink

What is the differnce between photo cyan and cyan? I need to order ink for the Canon Pixma Pro 100 and the description on B&H is the same:"The CLI-42 Cyan Ink Cartridge from Canon is a specially formulated ChromaLife100+ ink. The ink produces profess...

Professional printing shop recommended?

Dear Experts and fellow hobbyists, Since I can't get permission from the boss (i.e. wife) to get myself a good quality printer. I have decided to send my photos to a professional shop for printing instead. I was wondering if anyone here can recommend...

limvo05 by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Pro-100 messes up my prints! Grr!

Hey everyone, I got my Pro-100 in November last year, was really excited as a hobby artist to be able to make prints of my artwork. But printing my art has become pain in the a** with this printer and a very frustrating experience.  My art is dominat...

IMG_7372.jpg IMG_7374.jpg

Resolved! Pixma Pro-100 Poor Print Quality on 11 x 17" paper

I have a brand new Canon Pixma Pro-100 that prints great on the 8.5 x 11"  Pro Luster paper included with it, but horribly on 11 x 17" Xerox Bold 80 lb Coated Gloss Digital Printing Paper. Everything prints splotchy/blurry and wet. The color is reall...

ext126 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements