Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro 100 grabs too much paper

It only just started in the last week or so and i haven't been using the printer for weeks.i did a roller clean, tried different papers loaded and unloaded papers, faned the papers but this machine still grabs a bunch every time.how can i fix this pl...

thubleau by Occasional Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma Pro 100

I'm having trouble getting greens to come out on Pixma Pro 100. I print from Print Studio Pro on Windows 64 bit, and my greens come out very dark and shadowy.

dcasey by New Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pro-100 network settings

I just got my Pro-100 and set it up, but I can't figure out how to get to network settings. I printed out the network config page and it shows my ethernet is disabled. Where do I enable it and whee do you configure both ethernet and wifi settings? I'...

Dudeman44 by Occasional Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Best ICC for Canon Museum Etching Photo Paper

I tried Hahnemuhle fine art icc profile and selected matte photo paper as media type. It didn't come out that well. The blue seems a little light compared to the other prints with same picture on other paper. (red river canvas, Aurora white) What pro...

Pixma Pro 100 and Lightroom/Photoshop CC

After installing everything, I tried to use Canon Print Studio Pro.  I tried in LR following the instructions (Plug in extras) but the Canon program doesn't show up in the menu.  So I tried it in Photoshop CC (Automate) but the same thing there; the ...

Driver conflict?

I have a Pixma MX922 that I use wirelessly.  I just got a Pixma Pro 100 and was wondering, will there be a conflict if I load all the goodies for the 100 on the same computer that already has the goodies loaded for the 922? Thanks!  David