Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

easy software to use

I am working on some photos and want to add texts. i will be printing larger photos like 20" x 32".Looking for an easy software for doing this. Photoshop seems complicated.Ideas please. Thank you

msug1 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Mac Osx Catalina and Pro 1000

Hallo, what about compatibility pro-1000 and mac osx Catalina? I saw the all software (europe) and tested until mac osX 10.14. I tried to install accounting manager and it did not work; media config tool freeze when I try to communicate with priter. ...

maucamo by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Printing Multiple Copies Per Page?

All I want to do is print multiple copies per page.  I am using the "Bordered (x4)" setting in the Canon Print Studio Pro software.  I can see how to do it in Lightroom 6, but my son is only running Digital Photo Professional 3.14.48.1, with a Pixma ...

Resolved! PIXMA PRO 10 print queue

how do I stop printing old print orders? I want to empty the printing queue. It keeps printing the same photo over and over again and I'm wasting paper and ink. 

fotocat by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pro 100 won't print 13 x 19

Hello,My Canon Pixma Pro 100 prints smaller photos just fine up to 11 x 17.I'm using Mac OS Mojave 10.14.5. Printing from Photoshop CS 6.  I don't see a choice for 13 x 19 in the dialog. Following some bits of online advice.... I've reinstalled the l...

JeffCM by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pro-100 printing from Photoshop

When I print from photoshop, I setup for a 13x19" paper size and 13x19" print size.  But when the image prints, it leaves about a quarter inch margin all the way around.  I would like to cut that at least in half.  I cannot find a setting that is cau...

RussJC by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma Pro 10 -- Color Issues in Sky

I have a Pixma Pro 10. When I print on non-Canon papers, I notice odd printing irregularities, especially in the sky. The blues in the sky lack the subtle tonal gradation that is clearly present when the image is viewed on the monitor, the colors are...

Pawg by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements