Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pro-4000 compressing prints?

I have a Canon Pro-4000 and I am printing a 42"x42" image onto 44" roll paper, but when the image is printed it is coming out at 41.75" high, compressing (not cropping) the image by a quarter inch. I didn't notice the problem until I took an image to...

photok by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma Pro-10 Printing error

I am attempting to print graphics on paper 13" wide by 26" high. I get the following message:"media type paper size are not set correctly" I don't understand. Only one way to set media type and paper siz. Using Adobe software In-design.

tsmolen by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change DPI in Print Studio Pro?

Hello, I have a Pro 100s printer and I have been using the Print Studio Pro plugin for lightroom. However, when I open a lightroom file it automatically says the image resolution is 240dpi, regardless of the image resolution (in this case 8021x3582) ...

a screen capture.PNG

Print Studio Pro Plugin

When trying to use the Plugin in Lightroom on Windows 10 and I get this message.  I have tried re-installing and still get the message.  I had it on an old computer and it worked fine and now I get the same message on the old computer.  Any suggestio...

Print Studio.JPG
mth226 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pro-100 color management

New windows computer.  New drivers loaded and reloaded for Pro-100 and Pro-100 XPS. Pro-100 is connected by USB.  Windows color management for both Pro-100 and XPS drivers is set to Automatic (Recommended).Monitor is calibrated Actual print matches P...

rtknu by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! compatability of printer

I have a Canon Pixma Pro 9000 Mark ll printer. I am fed up with microsoft windows and am considering buying a new computer. I am thinking about getting the Penquin 6 GNU| Linux Desktop.  Will my printer be compatable with the new computer? If not, is...

PIXMA PRO-10 WILL NOT TURN ON

I just bought a new Pixma pro-10 and removed all packing and pugged it in and get a flashing warnig light.  I have unpluged it and still the same thing time after time.  Any else have this problem? I still have not even put the inks in or the print h...

rabbi3a by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon pro 2000 intermittent error

HiSometimes my canon pro 2000 prints with a large black line down one side. It’s about an inch deep - and then the print is reduced in size. So a 10in print becomes 9in etc.It only happens occasionally.We use roll paper and the canon print studio plu...

Pcrymble by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Printing Problem with Pro-100 and Photoshop

This is my setup: using Mac Pro running Snow Leopard (10.6.8) & editing & printing from Photoshop CS 6. I have new Canon Pixma Pro-100 printer and set it up OK. First thing printed was a page from a document from MS Word on 8.5X11 plain paper - this ...

JMDavis by Apprentice
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon iX4000

I find I can no longer print anything using the black ink tank despite several attempts at running maintenance - any suggestions on how to resolve this issue welcome. The printer has not been used for a while but the colours are fine and I have insta...

KJP by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Printing on cardstock: OK for PRO-1000?

I'm considering printing on good-quality 300gsm cardstock for the occasional non-photo items. As long as I choose settings for media type that's as close as practical and of course use the manual feed, is there any problem with running cardstock thro...

DDA40X by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements