Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro-100 color management

New windows computer.  New drivers loaded and reloaded for Pro-100 and Pro-100 XPS. Pro-100 is connected by USB.  Windows color management for both Pro-100 and XPS drivers is set to Automatic (Recommended).Monitor is calibrated Actual print matches P...

rtknu by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! compatability of printer

I have a Canon Pixma Pro 9000 Mark ll printer. I am fed up with microsoft windows and am considering buying a new computer. I am thinking about getting the Penquin 6 GNU| Linux Desktop.  Will my printer be compatable with the new computer? If not, is...

PIXMA PRO-10 WILL NOT TURN ON

I just bought a new Pixma pro-10 and removed all packing and pugged it in and get a flashing warnig light.  I have unpluged it and still the same thing time after time.  Any else have this problem? I still have not even put the inks in or the print h...

rabbi3a by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon pro 2000 intermittent error

HiSometimes my canon pro 2000 prints with a large black line down one side. It’s about an inch deep - and then the print is reduced in size. So a 10in print becomes 9in etc.It only happens occasionally.We use roll paper and the canon print studio plu...

Pcrymble by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Printing Problem with Pro-100 and Photoshop

This is my setup: using Mac Pro running Snow Leopard (10.6.8) & editing & printing from Photoshop CS 6. I have new Canon Pixma Pro-100 printer and set it up OK. First thing printed was a page from a document from MS Word on 8.5X11 plain paper - this ...

JMDavis by Apprentice
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon iX4000

I find I can no longer print anything using the black ink tank despite several attempts at running maintenance - any suggestions on how to resolve this issue welcome. The printer has not been used for a while but the colours are fine and I have insta...

KJP by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Printing on cardstock: OK for PRO-1000?

I'm considering printing on good-quality 300gsm cardstock for the occasional non-photo items. As long as I choose settings for media type that's as close as practical and of course use the manual feed, is there any problem with running cardstock thro...

DDA40X by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Print Quality Glossy vs Matte

Hi there,I've recently purchased a Canon Pixma Pro 100s, mostly to use to create prints of my artwork (pen, ink, colored pencil etc)I've managed to get great, vibrant, clear results on glossy photo paper but trying to print on any other type of paper...

PRO-2000 Ink leaking onto prints

Hello, My PRO-2000 has started leaking ink onto the edge of prints - see image below. i'm considering changing the print head but am worried that this might just be a waste of £500 - the dot count of the current head is less than half of the previous...

pro-2000 ink leaking onto prints.jpg
Frankel by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements