cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Studio Pro v2.2.5 not working with Photoshop v22.5.1 on macOS Big Sur v11.6

perrier007
Apprentice

Print Studio Pro v2.2.5 not working with Photoshop v22.5.1 on macOS Big Sur v11.6.

Here is the issue.

The Print Studio Pro v2.2.5 plugin is installed correctly on my Macbook as I could see the "Canon Print Studio Pro..." under  File>Automate menu. It was working fine a week back before I updated both macOS(v.11.5.x -> 11.6) and Photoshop(v22.5 -> v22.5.1). Now, when I click on the "Canon Print Studio Pro..." under  File>Automate in Photoshop then the screen flicker for the fraction of a second as it was trying to open the Print Studio Pro Plugin Window but the Print Studio Pro Plugin Window is never displayed. Since Canon Print Studio Pro is always opened as a modal window, Photoshop  becomes unusable and I can not click anywhere in Photoshop. I have to Force Quit Photoshop to use it again. 

I have alraedy read all the previous forum posts and tried to delete and reinstall Print Studio Pro v2.2.5 plugin but still no luck.  Would appreciate any help... 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

With Big Sur 11.6.1 (released yesterday) Print Studio Pro now works as expected...

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

tdominey
Contributor

This is also a problem when using the plug-in from Canon Digital Photo Professional 4. My installation of Photoshop is doing the exact same thing. 😞

smroush
Apprentice

FYI, I am having the exact same problem. Mac OS 11.6.  Both Photoshop and Digital Photo Professional 4 behave the same way as you describe.  The Print Studio Pro plug-in window is never displayed and Photoshop or DPP4 are hung.

I see this same issue is described in another post:

https://community.usa.canon.com/t5/Professional-Photo-Printers/Canon-Print-Studio-PRO-not-launching-...

One user has responded that this is a Print Studio Pro problem that will require an updated release of Print Studio Pro from Canon.

perrier007
Apprentice

Yes! this is very annoying issue. Canon please fix it soon!!! 

Skyhighmd
Apprentice

I just bought a new Imac 27" with big sur 11.6.  Installed the Print Studio Pro 2.2.5.  looks like it install but does not run in lightroom. Any updates?  Is Canon on this..i have to go back to my WIndows PC to print if I want to use PSP...so dissapointing after spending a boatload on an iMac

With Big Sur 11.6.1 (released yesterday) Print Studio Pro now works as expected...

Announcements