Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wireless printer

For the second time recently, my wireless pixma printer has disconnected on its own from my Wi Fi network (which works fine for all my other devices).  Why is it doing this and how do I reconnect it? 

CANON PIXMA MG3250

I have a chromebook, so cannot install the CD on my computer. I cannot find the printer from my iphone, nor a computer nor the chromebook. I have followed the instructions to connect the printer to the network but it always says error E21. Also, I ha...

pixma MG7120

i need assistance with the correct instructions as to how to disable sharing with other people that are sharing a public wireless network . i am in a hotel and i cannot turn my printer on because as soon as i push the power button there are printing ...

wireless printing

I set up my mx472 printer using a usb connection to my MAC desktop.  I also would like the printer to be used as wireless. What do I have to do to set up this functionality

IPF 6300 using a network cable

Excuse a stupid question, but can I plug my IPF6300 directly into my iMac using a network cable or do I have to use a network cable to go from the iMac to a router, then another cable from the router to the printer? If the latter, can I run a network...

philmguy by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PIXMA not detected in hi-rise building

I'm having difficulty connecting my MG3520 to my wifi network-- wifi is offered (for free) in the hi-rise building i live in. After going through troubleshooting, trying to set-up and connect with the app, and pretty much all other help i could find ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements