Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Error 3446

Hello.I am trying to connect my printer ts6020 to my wifi and I get error 3446 which stops wireless LAN operation. The router is ea6900 of Linksys and operating system is windows 10.Is there something wrong with my new printer? Or router configuratio...

Rislo by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

mx 860 and MacBook Air

I just purchased a mac book air (macOS High Sierra version 10.13.6.  I have cannon mx 860 printer that has been on my wireless network with dell computer( windows 10).  I can not get macbook air to pick up printer.  When go to prefences for printer t...

Nettie33 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

TS3122 Not connecting to WPS Network.

Hi I just bought a black friday printer. A Canon TS3122. I have run through all the Canon instructions, and the online Canon videos on the setup. I was able to print the Network Configuration Page. It didn't say much but it did say that the Wireless ...

Canon iR ADVANCE C3520i + UniFLOW

Good day! I'm looking for help configuring Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3520i via UniFLOW server.There's few MFP C3520i with Universal Login manager + 1 Windows server 2012 r2 with UniFLOW. Both MFP and server is in different subnets of domain. MFP req...

Al_Sol by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon SNMP problems

Hello guys!I have a canon MB5000 series and I'm trying to get the printer info using the SNMP protocol... But everytime i have a "timeout" response. Somebody can tell me if it is possible to do? What version o SNMP i need to use (i think v3, because ...

mprandot by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements