Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MG 3520 wireless Scanning

I have owned this printer for a few years and up until last fall have never had a problem. I am able to print wirelessly with no problem at all. However, when I go to scan using the IJ Scan Utility, I have to restart my computer to get it to work. I ...

hclose by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

TS6020

Can a TS6020 be connected to a PC running Vista SP2 by USB and still be able to print wireless from a MAC.  I tried installing the printer on the PC to work wireless but the printer sees that it needs to print but never gets the data to be printed.

mmgl1975 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon MG7750 network scan

Hello!We have a canon mg 7750 printer. It connect via wireless to a router. The printer is in a small office, and my problem is that we can scan to olny one computer (from this was installed). The computers connect via cable, but there are some noteb...

Unable to print Wireless

I conncected the wireless router to the printer but it will not let me print.  I have to connect with the USB cable.  Why will it not let me print without the cord?  I have read several of the discussions in the forum and have had no luck. Thanks

Lilbam19 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3650 Name of Router Changed

Hello.  We have a Canon MG3650 and recently decided to change our wifi's name from its standard BT name to something fun. Now the printer wont print. How do i get it to recognise the new wifi's name? 

Pixma mp990 "printer not responding".

‎ So out of a clear blue sky my network connected Canon Pixma MP990 printer "isn't responding". I have tried ALL of the fixes I could find, to no avail. Recycled router and printer, uninstalled and reinstalled drivers, updated drivers, stopped and st...

Wireless Scanning to Chromebook

Hello! I have a Canon Pixma MG5520 and I've been trying to find a way to get it to scan and save to my HP Chromebook. I know Chromebooks are a little different than a regular PC, but is there any way I can do it? I've tried looking for the IP address...

stayc14 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5765 printer Home Screen and Wi-Fi.

Hello,My MG5765 Homescreen setup icons very briefly flicker on and dissapear.I am therefore unable to switch on Wi-Fi.Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.If unable to resolve this I shall return this printer.With thanks. H.

Haleroad by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements