Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX922 Won't connect to cable modem

Got a new MX922 yesterday and have tried to connect to my ARRIS modem but no luck so far. Configured printer security to match modem, the printer sees the access point, I enter the password and attempt to connect. Keeps coming back with the standard ...

marine73 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

using a wireless printer

Hello I have a Canon MF620C Series UFRI LT that I am trying to connect wirelessly to my macbook pro. I do not have the CD is it possible to set up the printer that it will wirelessly connect to my laptop?

mf212 networking

I would like to print wired and wireless at the same time with this printer on my network.  Is this possible, and how do I go about setting this up?

pffish by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MF8280cw connection issues

We just purchased a MF8280cw. I have been trying to configure it to connect to our Wi-Fi which incidentally has multiple devices already connected. I am unable to get past the connecting message. I have double checked and reentered the SSID numerous ...

bswaff by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with LAN connection to MX922 printer

When I first got my MX922 printer I connected it to my LAN and all of my devices (labtops and smart phones).  This morning none of my devices can find the prrinter on the LAN.   I have gone throught the standard trouble shooting techniques (Turned on...

tschep by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3560 - connecting to network (not).

I am sure I am not the first - but I have never been able to connect this printer to my network. I can çonnect'to the router via WPS, all the lights flashing as per instructions but when I come to print - it shows as off line. The printer works fine ...

Gregoire by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG3640 very slow print photo

Good morining all, I have PIXMA MG3640  canon printer i try to print photos throw Airprint (ipad) , it takes around 3 min for one photo size 13*18 cm . I have connect the ipad and printer throw printer wifi access  I give an action to print more than...

aisha by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ethernet & Wireless with MX922?

Hi, I just bought and set up my new MX922, and read that the Ethernet and wireless connections could not be used at the same time. I'm not entirely sure what that means.  Does it mean that if wireless is set up, and I plug in a cable, neither will wo...

MG3520 won't print Chrome pages

My MG3520 won't print Chrome pages. Message  says " Canon MG3500 series Printer" "Offline for more than a week". I removed and reinstalled the printer and drivers yesterday. It will print open files stored on my laptop. What's wrong?

arnauds by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements