Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MG2900 Set Up Issues

Hi, I am hoping I can find some help setting up my printer on my wireless network for the first time.I am trying to set it up wirelessly and have a router in the same room, but my laptop is unable to find the printer on the device list,despite severa...

biberc by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG6821

We have a Canon MG6821 multifunction printer.....When trying to scan something, the printer is connected wireless, I get this message, "An error occurred while communicating with the scanner."I have tried to research this, but, the attempts produce t...

IP7240 not on wireles network

Hi, After I changed from ADSL to Fibre, I have been unable to use my Pixma IP7240 wirelessly. It works fine via USB, but when I "Add printer" the printer doesn't show up. If I hold the blue wireless button on the printer until it starts flashing and ...

Estelleh by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Connect MG3620 to WiFi

I just recently purchased a printer and can't connect it to WiFi. Does there have to be ink cartridges in on order to connect it? I'm lost and confused. I've been pressing the wifi button and waiting for the on light to flash like it says but nothing...

M0m0f3 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG2922

Ok, so I'm the most recent in a long line of people who felt scammed after purchasing this product. When I got home, I was wuick to realize that I wasn't given the ink cartridge the box named. Canon was quick to ship out a new pair, so they solved th...

Printer Offline Unable To Connect

Hi All, My name is Ashleigh. I have just bought a MG3250 wireless printer. I went through the connection setup method process however, I am still unable to connect. I followed all the instructions correctly. Inserting the CD-ROM next, I pressed the m...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements